Bricked p10 plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricked p10 plus

Hello, I need some help with my p10 plus if possible. I attempted an update through firmware finder and it did not take the new firmware, and left me in erecovery loop. I attempted to flash the last firmware and customization with DC after i purchased the HCU 3 day license. That didn't work either so i moved down the guide and followed the method 2 last night. After flashing the board software, I flashed the stock firmware for my model (VKY-l09c654b185 i believe) and it failed at the VERLIST step during the forced upgrade portion.

from what i read on your site it sounded like i needed to fix my vendor settings, so i opened HCU and it shows only my IMEI and Model fields, the rest are blank.

If I try to update that information it tells me it is unable to find a communication port.

Can anyone help me before my license runs out? just let me know what further information would be helpful please.

Make sure Hisuite is closed when you try to repair mobile.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Yeah did that, thanks though. I made sure to close it as soon as it opened as per the guide. It's a shame there was no live support at all for the 3 days of my license, nor official replies and now it's expired. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
      X