Huawei P20 and Lite/Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P20 and Lite/Pro?

Hi there - will it be possible for you to add support to Huawei P20 and Lite/Pro? Also, if you can add that, is there an ETA? Thanks

P20 lite is supported, there is no news about others.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Just bought some credits to unlock the bootloader for my new Huawei P20 Lite - but somehow autodetect doesn't find my phone and I've followed the tutorial by the letter but no luck. Manufacturer mode is setted - "adb devices" recognizes the phone too but no luck.

Could you give my a link to a guide for the Huawei P20 Lite to unlock the bootloader using DC-unlocker? That would be great, thanks!

By the way: the phone model is ANE-LX1 and the Build number is ANE-LX1 8.0.0.112(C432)

Update: No COM ports are available and the drivers (downloaded from your site) aren't recognized when in "Manufacturer mode" - only acclimation marks for three ANE-LX1 devices and a HDB Interface is shown in the Device Manager. Think that is an issue, isn't it? Anyway to fix this because HiSuite drivers are not covering this (not in manufacturer mode, that is).
      Last edited by nvannes; 2018-05-20, 10:11 AM.

Comment

the application support P20 Pro to give the 16 digit code to unlock the boot loader ??? instead contacting huawei !!

Comment

Originally posted by nvannes View Post
          Just bought some credits to unlock the bootloader for my new Huawei P20 Lite - but somehow autodetect doesn't find my phone and I've followed the tutorial by the letter but no luck. Manufacturer mode is setted - "adb devices" recognizes the phone too but no luck.

Could you give my a link to a guide for the Huawei P20 Lite to unlock the bootloader using DC-unlocker? That would be great, thanks!

By the way: the phone model is ANE-LX1 and the Build number is ANE-LX1 8.0.0.112(C432)

Update: No COM ports are available and the drivers (downloaded from your site) aren't recognized when in "Manufacturer mode" - only acclimation marks for three ANE-LX1 devices and a HDB Interface is shown in the Device Manager. Think that is an issue, isn't it? Anyway to fix this because HiSuite drivers are not covering this (not in manufacturer mode, that is).
          Make sure you download latest Hisuite, it always has all drivers for all Huawei mobile devices. By the way, we do not have such service as bootloader unlock for it, only bootloader unlock code read.

Comment

Originally posted by funky66522 View Post
            the application support P20 Pro to give the 16 digit code to unlock the boot loader ??? instead contacting huawei !!
            No it doesn't support this phone.

Comment

Working...
            X