Huawei P8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P8

I have bought several credits today in an attempt to unlock the bootloader of my bootloop P8.

After initially purchasing 15 credits to do FRP Erase (not convinced this was what I needed) I then purchased a further 4 credits to unlock the bootloader.
    DC Unlocker tool provided the following information

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Phone : HUAWEI GRA-L09
    Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
    IMEI : 8############31
    Serial NR. : S7M02########107
    Firmware : GRA-6

FB LockState: UNLOCKED
    USER LockState: LOCKED
    unlocked
    Battery state: 0

Found Phone : HUAWEI GRA-L09
    Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode

================================================== =================

Reading bootloader code...

unknown error (359)

================================================== =================

What does unknown error (359) mean when attempting (unsuccessfully) to unlock the bootloader?

How can i unlock the bootloader and have i wasted all these credits?

it means your phone is in wrong mode. We do not even have bootloader unlock service to begin with... we can only read bootloader code from phone.

How to read bootloader unlock code from working phone see here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code
    Bootloader is unlocked from cmd/adb, can follow this guide: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/free-hua...nlock-tutorial
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi

What do you mean 'in wrong mode'
      If my phone cannot boot (stuck on bootloop) how am i supposed to change mode?

Apologies I meant to read the bootloader code (as shown in the pasted text in first post) to then use to unlock the bootloader.
      I cannot even read the bootloader code due to error 359

How do i get around this error and get the bootloader code - I am no further forward after spending 19 credits!

Comment

So how do i get my P8 into 'manufacturer mode' if phone does not boot?
        I can get adb to work but cannot send commands as bootloader is locked.

So how do i get my bootloader code to unlock bootloader??

Have i spent 19 credits for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by clavas View Post
          So how do i get my P8 into 'manufacturer mode' if phone does not boot?
          I can get adb to work but cannot send commands as bootloader is locked.

So how do i get my bootloader code to unlock bootloader??

Have i spent 19 credits for no reason?
          Isn't it clear from the guide that you can not get your code if you can not put it into manufacture mode? If guide says it must be in manufacture mode and has description how to put phone into it, it means you must put into it before you can read any code. Even before guide link test i wrote says: "...FROM WORKING PHONE...". If you do not see purpose of your purchased credits useful, you can let us know your username and we will check for refund.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I (and others) have missed the information regarding manufacturer mode and the software not being able to get the bootloader unlock code without this step.
            Is it not possible to update the software to prevent using credits and inform that the phone is not in manufacturer mode?

Is there any other way to get my bootloader unlock code?
            I have contacted Huawei but they are refusing to provide this as the service stopped July 25th

my username is clavas

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I (and others) have missed the information regarding manufacturer mode and the software not being able to get the bootloader unlock code without this step.
              Is it not possible to update the software to prevent using credits and inform that the phone is not in manufacturer mode?

Is there any other way to get my bootloader unlock code?
              I have contacted Huawei but they are refusing to provide this as the service stopped July 25th

my username is clavas
              There are no other ways to get code for it, you can not miss this step, it's step 1 of the guide. If you got error on software and credits been deducted you should let us know your username so we can at least add them back.

Comment

username clavas

Comment

username clavas
                  There were no errors related to this account and no credits were deducted for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X