Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Phoenix FAILED writing .img and stuck on it

Hi, I hope someone here can help me.

My long story short I have downloaded DC Phoenix, paid for the access and downloaded two different but official and correct firmware for my Huawei P9 EVA-L09.

I have no OS on it (or its bricked cant use it is the point) so I started the phone with the Vol- and USB cable insert into fastboot mode. Connected it to the computer obviously, selected the correct UPDATE.APP in DC Phoenix. Set it on Simple, and clicked Update. It extracts all the .img files all perfect but when it comes to writing the partitions it gets an error every time on every image. As you see HERE it fails to write the .img, tries again and then its just stuck on the second writing forever filling up the loading bar below over and over and over again.

I have asked for help on the xda dev forums but they turned me here. (live support is offline therefore me writing here). I am unsure why this is happening. Tried to select the essential .img files (system, boot, recovery, recovery2) but regardless its the same FAILED error and just wont work. Tried to run it with higher privileges but didnt change anything.

Hopefully someone can help me out here as I preferably dont want to be wasting my money on a software if I cant get it to work and fix my phone with it

It may be that file you are trying to write is incompatible with your device.
    If other file does not help, try to use method 2 from guide and flash factory firmware. Instructions here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial

Comment

I have tried Method 2. Downloaded a EVA board file, tried both a B136 and a B390 build firmware but it always get stuck on the first ever file its trying to write for the phone. Next would be Method 3. And I dont have the tools to take my phone apart and shortcircuit it in specific places.

Both failed but with the B136 there was this specific error line that didnt happen with the B390 try:

Erasing nvme partition
      ERASE partition nvme ...FAILED
      Cannot get FBlock info from device
      Activating backdoor: DONE

Erasing nvme partition
      Partition nvme erased

Erasing cust partition
      Partition cust erased

Erasing misc partition
      Partition misc erased

Comment

Originally posted by Greger24688 View Post
        I have tried Method 2. Downloaded a EVA board file, tried both a B136 and a B390 build firmware but it always get stuck on the first ever file its trying to write for the phone. Next would be Method 3. And I dont have the tools to take my phone apart and shortcircuit it in specific places.

Both failed but with the B136 there was this specific error line that didnt happen with the B390 try:

Erasing nvme partition
        ERASE partition nvme ...FAILED
        Cannot get FBlock info from device
        Activating backdoor: DONE

Erasing nvme partition
        Partition nvme erased

Erasing cust partition
        Partition cust erased

Erasing misc partition
        Partition misc erased
        Please write username that you used.

Comment

My username is the same as here Greger24688

Comment

Originally posted by Greger24688 View Post
            My username is the same as here Greger24688
            Sorry, if writing board software does not start your phone, you will not be able to repair it via software.
            It may be hardware damaged. Refund done.

Comment

Working...
            X