Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Huawei P20 Lite Bootloader code

Hello,
    I'm trying to obtain the bootloader code to unlock my brand new Huawei P20 Lite ANE_LX1
    I installed the last version of HiSuite and DC-unlocker client

I think the drivers are correctly installed, I attach screenshot from device manager.

Phone is in Manufacture Mode as by your indications.

DC unlocker says "Found Applications port COM4" but does not detect phone's model, imei, ecc... and obviously I cannot read the bootloader code (error 375)

Can you help me please? I'm out of options.

EDIT: Solved, look at post number 7
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brenza; 2018-10-12, 12:12 AM.

this may be caused of unsupported android version, but to confirm it please let us know what firmware your phone currently runs.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello,
      first let me thank you for the quick reply.
      I uploaded a picture on imgbb with the info you asked

If you find it to be a firmware problem can I ask you to provide me some guideline to downgrade to a previous release (if possible)? I don't care if I have to erase all data, I just need the job done as soon as possible =)

Image Screenshot 20181004 111228 hosted in imgbb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brenza View Post
        Hello,
        first let me thank you for the quick reply.
        I uploaded a picture on imgbb with the info you asked

If you find it to be a firmware problem can I ask you to provide me some guideline to downgrade to a previous release (if possible)? I don't care if I have to erase all data, I just need the job done as soon as possible =)

Yes, problem is current firmware version, sadly we do not have guidance for possible downgrade, if you decide to do it with whatever you find, keep in mind that it may brick your device.

Comment

Hello, can you tell me what is the maximum version you know to be supported? Q​​​​​​

Comment

Hello, can you tell me what is the maximum version you know to be supported? Q​​​​​​
            There is no such information, it is known only that some new firmwares run new security - but not all of them, so it's basically just guessing.

Comment

Got it, it's not only possible but also safe and very easy!
              I don't know if disclosing any "how to" info here goes against the forum's rules but flasing back the ANE-L21 8.0.0.125 firmware did the trick!
              If you have the single sim model you have to flash the ANE-L01 firmware

I got the code and permormed the unlock successfully
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Got it, it's not only possible but also safe and very easy!
                I don't know if disclosing any "how to" info here goes against the forum's rules but flasing back the ANE-L21 8.0.0.125 firmware did the trick!
                If you have the single sim model you have to flash the ANE-L01 firmware

I got the code and permormed the unlock successfully
                Great news, thank you for the feedback.

Comment

No problem at all, if you like I can upload the firmware on google drive or something else and put the link here. I've had quite the hard time to find it.

Comment

You sure can.

Comment

No problem at all, if you like I can upload the firmware on google drive or something else and put the link here. I've had quite the hard time to find it.
                      This is great finding. Would you mind sharing the link? I have a dual-sim ANE-LX1 as well.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Sure, here it is! It works for both ANE-L01 and ANE-L21
                        This firmware is the official one from Huawei P20 Lite for the european market (code C432), you can also download the firmware for other regions by looking at the archive's name and getting those from the original source.

You have to extract the zip file and copy the Software\dload folder at the root of your the sd card, do NOT touch the files inside that dir. SD must be formatted in FAT32
                        Once the sd card is ready you can downgrade by dialing *#*#2846579#*#* - select Software Upgrade and then SDCard Upgrade
                        If you cannot boot the phone or the above trick does not work you can also power it on and keep pressed both volume+ and volume- keys until the "updating" screen appears.

By installing this firmware you will erase all data on the phone internal storage, make a backup with HiSuite or another software before doing that.
                        Last edited by Brenza; 2018-10-12, 12:08 AM.

Comment

European region is exactly what I need! Thanks for the instruction.
                          I asked for a refund from DC-unlocker last week, guess I will purchase again, lol.

Comment

The downgrade part uses an original Huawei firmware and no exploit at all, I'd say it's quite safe.
                            I cannot speak for the code-retrieval part as I do't really understand how they managed to obtain it but I think it's not dangerous.
                            After the unlock what you do is entirely up to you, if you touch the wrong partitions you could definitely break the phone but it's not related to this procedure itself.

Comment

Sure, here it is! It works for both ANE-L01 and ANE-L21
                              This firmware is the official one from Huawei P20 Lite for the european market (code C432), you can also download the firmware for other regions by looking at the archive's name and getting those from the original source.

You have to extract the zip file and copy the Software\dload folder at the root of your the sd card, do NOT touch the files inside that dir. SD must be formatted in FAT32
                              Once the sd card is ready you can downgrade by dialing *#*#2846579#*#* - select Software Upgrade and then SDCard Upgrade
                              If you cannot boot the phone or the above trick does not work you can also power it on and keep pressed both volume+ and volume- keys until the "updating" screen appears.

By installing this firmware you will erase all data on the phone internal storage, make a backup with HiSuite or another software before doing that.
                              Hi, if I've understood correctly, have you downgrade your old firmware ANE-LX1 8.0.0.150 (C432) with ANE-L21 8.0.0.125 (C432) new one without any kind of problems with this metod?
                              And obviously before unlocking your bootloader?
                              Thank you for your respose
                              Last edited by endrigo; 2019-02-08, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X