No announcement yet.

Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but in your case, the problem is with a high security patch (build)

It needs to be lowered, and for this to use, an even lower version.

Comment

Originally posted by gsmgeo View Post
      Yes, but in your case, the problem is with a high security patch (build)

It needs to be lowered, and for this to use, an even lower version.
      Podrias hacer un tutorial para poder hacer eso de bajar la seguridad

Comment

No tutorial, but a couple of steps
        1. you need to use hiSuite, he will ask about installing the old version.
        P.S Plug in HiSuite click on Update. And you will see such an offer. This is just an example in the picture.
        2 You can of course through the testpoint, but you need to open the phone.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm trying to get the device detection to work for my Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21 with Android 7.0 and patch level 1st of may 2018 but I always end up with the message "Found Diagnostics port COM7 modem not found !". I've installed the hiSuite, made sure it's not running, enabled USB Debuggung, enabled USB manufacturer mode and the device manager looks like this:
          Screenshot 2021-03-05 183117.png

Comment

Originally posted by Xyolyp View Post
            I'm trying to get the device detection to work for my Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21 with Android 7.0 and patch level 1st of may 2018 but I always end up with the message "Found Diagnostics port COM7 modem not found !". I've installed the hiSuite, made sure it's not running, enabled USB Debuggung, enabled USB manufacturer mode and the device manager looks like this:
            Screenshot 2021-03-05 183117.png
            Seems you have incorrect manufacturer selected, it should be Huawei phones.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
            X