Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bootloader unlock code valid one-time only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootloader unlock code valid one-time only?

Hi all,

trying to understand how the bootloader unlock code works. Purchased 4 cr and was able to read the bootloader unlock code without issues. Unlocking the bootloader was also successful. However I've flashed a custom ROM and after that I've reverted to stock firmware. Now, when I want to unlock bootloader again using the same code, fastboot says password is invalid. I am well aware that this is my mistake and I don't intend to ask for a refund. I have no problem with paying again to be able to read the code one more time. Just would like to know if there is a way to unlock the bootloader with the same code after a firmware update? Do I need to backup some partition and then restore it in order for the same code to work again?

Thanks in advance to anyone who'll be able to shed some light on this for me,

​​​​​​squrl

Forgot to mention the device is a HUAWEI P20 lite ANE-LX1 running 8.0.0.112(C432) firmware.

Comment

Hello, after flashing/repair and phone data change code will change irreversibly. So you will need a new code.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
      X