P10 + Wifi not working after unbrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P10 + Wifi not working after unbrick

hey respected Dc-Unlocker team and forum members need your help.

I Have P10+ Vky-l09 phone.I converted it to L29 then i tried to update the phone to oreo but mistakenly i flashed VTR-l29 firmware and phone bricked.

I opened the phone and flashed test point factory firmware and unbricked it to l29..All things are working except WIFi..

I tried everything factory firmware,upgrade ,downgrade,single sim,dual sim,backup from another working phone from HCU..but no wifi..

From my past experiences ,bluetooth and wifi module are same, So they both show faultiness at the same time..But in my case bluetooth working absolutely fine and before brick condition WIFI was working too..but after debrick this happened..Wifi MAC address are showing in settings.but wifi buton automatically goes to turn off condition when i click on it .

So im right now on Oreo .365 firmware...C432 oem.

So Your help really appreciated guyz..thnx

Do not know if it will work on your current firmware version, you may attempt to repair wifi mac again on HCU.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Do not know if it will work on your current firmware version, you may attempt to repair wifi mac again on HCU.
      i tried to repair it to android 7.0..but it didnt work..then i updated to 8.0 in hope that it will work..

MAC address is showing in settings.. i make a HCU backup from working phone.but same..
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I think you did not understand what i suggested, what i said is you open repair tab on hcu and repair wifi and bluetooth addresses. No backups no nothing.

Comment

I think you did not understand what i suggested, what i said is you open repair tab on hcu and repair wifi and bluetooth addresses. No backups no nothing.
          ok bro..i will do that and will give you update

Comment

i repaired MAC address manually but still same..wifi not turning on..what is you suggestion..

one more thing after reset or after flash it automatically goes to home screen ,no setup wizard,not on 7.0 not on 8.0?is this looks strange to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Backkk View Post

i repaired MAC address manually but still same..wifi not turning on..what is you suggestion..

one more thing after reset or after flash it automatically goes to home screen ,no setup wizard,not on 7.0 not on 8.0?is this looks strange to you?
              We do not have suggestions for specific issues on mobile. It certainly is strange that it goes straight to homescreens instead of setup, it acts like so only when you flash board software alone without flashing full stock rom + customization file afterward.

Comment

Working...
              X