• Huawei p20 lite - BL unlock, root etc

Hello everyone,

My device is a:
    Modell: ANE-LX1
    Build: ANE-LX1 8.0.0.180(C432)
    EMUI 8.0.0
    Android 8.0.0
    CPU: Kirin 659 // 4GB RAM // 64GB Version

I would like to contribute to the comunity here and want to root my device, backup the IMGs and provide them to the DC Unlock team. In the tutorial found on the site here, i have a question, as I found on several pages, that with my Build-Version it is not possible to use DC unlock to get it work.

I used lately the tutorial from DC-Unlock
    https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_phones_detect_unlock_tutorials

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1413

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Phone not found !

Status-Update, after uninstalling Android Studio and HiSuite I finally got my Phone recognised, but now when trying to unlock I receive:

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

Error code 62

unlock failed !

UPDATE:
    I found the thread with the error 62 and tried several suggestions but unfortunately none worked so far.

So is unlocking no longer available? In case yes, is there a workaround or something, like I don't know downgrade the firmware to a specific version and then unlock the bootloader, root the device and so on?

I am really looking for help on this one.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards
    Marco
    Last edited by Samador; 2019-05-23, 12:42 PM.

What is your username please?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello Valdemaras,

my Username is Samador, just like in the forum.

I cannot find my post in Error 62 thread anymore, has it been deleted/moved?

Kind regards
      Marco
      Last edited by Samador; 2019-05-23, 08:03 PM.

Comment

This error is caused by connection conflict with your network adapters, so you should disable one of them if there are several enabled. Or simply use different connection such as tether. Post from other thread may be removed by system. Stick to one topic.

Comment

Hi Valdemaras,

I tried different PCs either PC with LAN and Laptop with LAN/WiFi/WiFi Hotspot via Mobile Phone and different carriers. At the moment I use Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and tried alternatively with 9.9.9.9 DNS systems. Further I disabled local firewall in router and on PC/Laptop.
          I tried changing the metric settings from my Network adapters, too. Do you have any other suggestions, what I could try?

Do I maybe open a specific port explicitely for inbound connections, or is there only 80 & 443 needed?

And yes, I will stick to this one thread here, thank you for that.

Thank you for the information and kind regards
          Marco

Comment

There isn't really much more to do about it, it may be that your internet provider blocks something. Can you perform successful log in on server tab? In any case just letting you know that your mobile is not supported on our services since it runs android 8. None android 8 or later with latest security patches are serviceable on our tools at the moment.

Comment

Hi again,

yes I could log in and it is recognised. Well so I have to downgrade to an older Firmware and then give it a try? May that be possible? I will try on the week-end at a friend of mine he has another provider.

Kind regards

Comment

If you manage downgrade it then yes, it may work.

Comment

Downgrade help u to get bootloader code. i down to soft wersion 8.0.0 c182 version & then phone was corectly detected by dc unlocker. I using for this win XP or win7 OS. Ju

Comment

Hi together, at the Moment i am on 8.0.0.180(C432) and cannot get a Connection to the Servers, although I tried everything written in the "Error 62" thread. I tried with Wifi/LAN and even a hotspot from another mobile phone, as well, as at a friend of mine with different Provider, Firewall and AntiVir was switched off of Course.
                    As I am a systems engineer, I am confident I know how to configure my network.

The phone is recognized correct and I can login to my account, but when I hit unlock, it won't work....

Comment

Hello together,

after having a call with my cable company and explicitly allow DC Unlock App communicate through my firewalls (whitelisting the dc-unlock.exe) I now get the error code 375 - what does that tell me? when I hit the search, I only see threads from people requesting refunds...
                      Can someone tell me, what error code 375 means?

Thank you in advance
                      Samador

Comment

Hello the thread cann be closed, I downgraded the Firmware with DLOAD method to 8.0.0.126(C432) and tried again, now it worked. Thank you for providing this great tool!

Kind regards
                        Samador

Comment

Hi, I have a Huawei P20 Lite, I can read phone information, but when I try to read unlock Bootloader code, dont works.

INFO LOG:

2019-06-02 12:14:30.467 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.220 Found COM port: COM12
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.250 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.269 Open COM port COM12 (Android Adapter PCUI (COM12))...
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.393 Start read phone info!
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.559 CP State: ready
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.592 Read phone basic info...
                          2019-06-02 12:14:31.766 Read phone secure info...
                          2019-06-02 12:14:36.224 Read phone info done!

Firmware ver.: System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)
                          Dataver: ANE-LX1 8.0.0.155(C109)_DATA_ANE-L01_orange_all
                          FASTBOOT:Chipset-dallas8.0.0.001(05H3)_FASTBOOT
                          BOOT:System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)_BOOT
                          RECOVERYunknow)
                          SYSTEM:System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)
                          MAINVER:System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)
                          DATAVER:ANE-LX1 8.0.0.155(C109)_DATA_ANE-L01_orange_all
                          APTIME:Tue Mar 26 18:43:02 CST 2019

Current security patch not supported!

Firmware ver.: System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)
                          Dataver: ANE-LX1 8.0.0.155(C109)_DATA_ANE-L01_orange_all
                          FASTBOOT:Chipset-dallas8.0.0.001(05H3)_FASTBOOT
                          BOOT:System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)_BOOT
                          RECOVERYunknow)
                          SYSTEM:System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)
                          MAINVER:System 8.0.0.046(0ULJ)
                          DATAVER:ANE-LX1 8.0.0.155(C109)_DATA_ANE-L01_orange_all
                          APTIME:Tue Mar 26 18:43:02 CST 2019

Current security patch not supported!

2019-06-02 12:16:12.241 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
                          2019-06-02 12:16:15.057 Found COM port: COM12
                          2019-06-02 12:16:15.075 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)
                          2019-06-02 12:16:15.218 Connecting to server...
                          2019-06-02 12:16:15.658 Connected!
                          2019-06-02 12:16:15.674 Open COM port COM12 (Android Adapter PCUI (COM12))...

Read bootloader code fail!
                          Not supported/unknown chipset!

Please help me, I paid money for use the hcu app.

Comment

Hi I am not officially from the DC Unlocker Team, but when you click on Server and then Check Login, is your account recognized? (as Output you should see something like your username and the credits you paid for).

Further you should deactivate the Firewall and Antivir on your computer you are trying as well as in your router - and instead of the provider DNS setup DNS in router as 9.9.9.9 or 8.8.8.8.

What I can see is your Patch level is not supported. do you get an error code when trying to read the bootloader or only what's written above?

Else you could try to update your firmware prior before trying to unlock, from my understanding, what I have now, every version can be unlocked up to 8.0.0.180

In case there is no official firmware available for you try it with Huawei Firmware Finder (be absolute suer you hand over your corrrect phone model, else you would brick your device when installing a wrong firmware) and install it with the DLOAD method.

Kind regards
                            Samador

Comment

If I may help. Firmware finder images are signed by huawei and do not always work dload method, I know coz I also have P20 Ane-Lx1. Get from AndroidHost.RU their roms always work. I have unlocked my bootloader before and it works.
                              Knowledge is Power

Comment

Working...
                              X