Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gra-ul00 and frd-l09 test point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gra-ul00 and frd-l09 test point

    hi.can u provide me test point for these two phone with picture or url?
    gra-ul00
    frd-l09
    i have dc phonix account with this user name:karimikt
    ty
  • #2

    All available testpoints can be checked on dc-phoenix directly.

    Comment

    • #3

      Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      All available testpoints can be checked on dc-phoenix directly.
      i have only about 36 test point showing in my box.where is gra-ul00
      Last edited by reza.karimian; 2 weeks ago.

      Comment

      • #4

        Originally posted by reza.karimian View Post

        i have only about 36 test point showing in my box.where is gra-ul00
        If it's not there means we do not know where is the testpoint of it.

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

          If it's not there means we do not know where is the testpoint of it.
          I'm sorry to disturb you.can you tell me how find it on diagram or schematic or any other way?

          Comment

          • #6

            Originally posted by reza.karimian View Post

            I'm sorry to disturb you.can you tell me how find it on diagram or schematic or any other way?
            We do not have such information.

            Comment

            Working...
            X