Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black screen after upgrad

Hi,

I hope someone help i just flash my phone using EMUIFlasher 1.1.apk to upgrad my phone i always did bad thing and i resolved and i said it will be the last time but this time the problem bacame seriouss

I success many time to downgrade from 9.1 (because i had unknow version in settings and hisuite did not recognize the phone and can't make backup or recover) to 8.0 and i success to back to 9.1 using emuiflasher1.1.apk with correct version and all informations in setting and not even this i success to root 9.1 with magisk, so when i saw another version in firmware finder i try to install it (approuved version ) this time the situation is bad for me because the screen is black and plug the cable i can hear the sound of usb device, i can access to bootloader i can flash anyhting but the screen is always black any help please.
    fastboot devices
    9WVDU18313009100 fastboot
    fastboot oem get-build-number
    (bootloader) :ANE-LX1 8.0.0.170(C185)
    OKAY [ 0.004s]
    finished. total time: 0.005s

fastboot oem check-rootinfo
    (bootloader) status : RISK
    (bootloader) version : v1.1
    (bootloader) current status: SAFE
    (bootloader) old status : SAFE
    (bootloader) change_time : 0
    (bootloader) item: root-prop, status: SAFE, credible: Y
    (bootloader) item: setids, status: SAFE, credible: Y
    (bootloader) item: verifyboot, status: SAFE, credible: N
    (bootloader) item: verity-enable, status: SAFE, credible: Y
    (bootloader) item: fblock, status: SAFE, credible: Y
    (bootloader) item: userlock, status: RISK, credible: Y
    OKAY [ 0.031s]
    finished. total time: 0.032s

maybe only possible to revive it using loader + oeminfo solution, this would bring it to fastboot screen i suppose, maybe then could reflash it with original full stock rom.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      maybe only possible to revive it using loader + oeminfo solution, this would bring it to fastboot screen i suppose, maybe then could reflash it with original full stock rom.
      Thank you for your reply could you please tell me how and not expert about this things could you please provide me the steps if you have time thank you

Comment

You want to install the apk file without error on your device, come to modded apk for android at modcombo will guide you the fastest way to optimize.
        Last edited by RoseQuinn; 2022-02-25, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoseQuinn View Post
          I am also facing the same problem
          If the device is still visible in the device manager then standard flashing solutions to attempt repair should help.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I found what you need is another mod apk, I also got flash error 1 time and after running the program again, it's very good
            Last edited by Pilar Beatty; 2022-11-23, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X