Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modem not found

Hello please
    i have installed all kinds of Huawei drivers for my modem to be found but, the same problem…
    '"Modem not found"
    Please what can I do?
    Or do I need credit before my modem could be found?….
    Quick response please I'm tired

What modem it is?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The modem is e5172bs-925 Nigeria (swift 4g)

Comment

If you locate that box/place where you can input that code then can generate it on dc-unlocker like so:

Disconnect device from PC that you want to unlock. Open dc-unlocker, select manufacturer and model (but do not do detection), open unlocking tab, select option to generate unlock code by IMEI, enter device IMEI and press “Do job” button, shortly you will get a code that you can use to unlock your device.

Comment

Thanks for your response….
          But my modem doesn't ask for unlock code….
          I went to dashboard panel to search for where I can input unlock code but couldn't find one …
          ​​​​​​once again, thanks for your concern

Comment

Try to insert unsupported operator sim in it, then check dashboard for code input box.

Comment

I have tried to look for where to input unlock code through the panel dashboard, with a different sim, I still can't find it….
              In other panel dashboard I have seen so far, theirs are laid out this way: HOME, INTERNET, LAN, WIFI, SECURITY, VOICE, SYSTEM. but mine is laid out differently: HOME, LAN, WIFI, SECURITY, VOICE, SYSTEM

so in mine there is omission of INTERNET maybe, that's why I can't find where to input the unlock code as it is supposed to be located under INTERNET....
              Thanks for your reply…

Comment

Sadly if device does not detect and there is no code input field then no way to unlock it.

Comment

Working...
                X