Huawei Mate 20 Lite (SNE-LX1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Mate 20 Lite (SNE-LX1)

I have a bricked Huawei Mate 20 Lite (SNE-LX1)
    Mobile was has this version.
    SNE-LX1 9.0.1.164(SP53C432E6R1P1)
    Its dead after write below version via SD in Upgrade Mode.
    SNE-LX1 SNE-L21 SydneyM-L21 8.2.0.110(C432CUSTC432D1) Firmware 8.1.0 r1 EMUI8.2 05015GBH

Now I want solution.

Its showing error below picture in fastboot after I write Update OEMINFO > Botloader files > Kirin710_T1_A8.1_V2
    Screen will remain blank after I used other Kirin version in fastboot.

Kirin.png

write-fastboot.jpg

Mobile wont go in "Upgrade Mode" if I write firmware with option of Rescue Recovery

Upgrade.png

And "Writing xloader failed" if I write firmware without "Rescue Recovey"

xloader.png

Even I cant write same version which it had in mobile
    SNE-LX1 9.0.1.164(SP53C432E6R1P1)

xloader-fastboot.jpg
    Last edited by hafiz4saqib; 2019-10-28, 11:35 AM.

Stll not reply

Comment

good morning, before you screw up your phone. I would like to ask if it is possible and with which version to downgrade from: Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX1 version 10.0.0.248 (C781E4R1P1) Wind Italy patch 01.08.2020 kernel 4.14.116 30. July 2020 serial number: HVY0218820005549 i downloaded firmware SNE-LX1SNE-L01 8.2.0.102 (C781CUSTC781D1) and SNE-LX1 10.0.0 (c431) reset frp downgrade firmware but not sure if it's ok .. can you advise me which one I need to install to have the free European version / no brand? possibly also the unlocking bootloader. I do not argue about the contribution to be paid, but I want to be sure to install the correct software. thank you, Blanka

Comment

Sadly, we won't know about downgrade and to which firmware you should downgrade to. It is very unlikely that you can go from android 10 to 8 in a single downgrade, also when doing a downgrade/rollback region must match, meaning that if your current one says it's C781 then your target firmware should also have the same region.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks for the reply. but on this device is it possible to change region? in eu c432? with HISuite I downgraded to 9.1.0.291 C781. can I do this with your DC UNLOCKER software?

Comment

Can do it on HCU. Repair model/country/vendor and then flash suitable firmware of region matching new data.

Comment

OK, I will try. Thanks for the reply .

Comment

please, HELP. I burned the phone - I think. with HCU I changed region to hw / eu, I tried to install firmware 8.2.0.130 C432 - the display lit "huawei! and kept restarting. I reflected it several times, last time it turned on" update ", installation completed 100% but after nothing. does not turn on, does not react to the keys, under load shows no sign. only the PC in testpoint as Hawei USB COM 1 detects it. Where did I go wrong? the license expires tomorrow. thank you

Comment

after firmware flash, it says "recovery partition not found" ..

Comment

Means incorrect firmware was applied. If phone by default appears in testpoint mode then could use this: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...ock-bootloader to put it in fastboot and attempt to flash another firmware or board software altogether.

Comment

Thanks for the reply . but which firmware is correct now? i converted the region to hw / eu - i found the firmware Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX1 SNE-L01 hw eu HLRCF SydneyM-L01 8.2.0.143 (C432CUSTC432D1) Firmware 8.1.0 r1 EMUI8.2 05015GBJ [androidhost.ru] .zip- will it be okay? I am very worried because the phone does not react to anything - under charge no sign, buttons do not respond .. in testpoint do I have to disconnect the battery flat?

Comment

We won't know which one is correct or which one you should use, most important it is the same android and matches new country/vendor data. While phone is in testpoint do not disconnect battery, it must be connected at all times.

Comment

thank you for your patience. i did unlock bootloader, now i try flash firmware - i do the same version 8.2.0.131 but in C432 not C781 which was wind italy. my license time is running out, I hope to make it

Comment

does not go into upgrade mode - is it dead?

Comment

Working...
                            X