X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P8 Lite rescue *helpless*

Hello,

i try to rescue a P8 Lite (ALE-L21) ...

It only boots into Rescue Mode with error "Func NO 9 dsp image" or "Func NO 8 hifi image" so i try to find a Solution within the XDA Forum.
    The only Solution I found is to flash new oem, system, dsp and maybe hifi *.img files.
    But these seems to not work without a unlocked Bootloader.
    Since Huawei take the OEM Unlock Homepage offline it seems that the only way to unlock is DC-Unlocker / HCU Client.
    But the tools didnt recognize the Phone wihtout an activated Manufacturer Mode - So there's the Problem I cant find a Way to activate the Manufacturer Mode without a working Android System.

Can anyone help me with this ?

* I'am not new to adb, fastboot, bootloader unlocking, rooting and so one but it is my first Huawei Phone that I want to flash / rescue ...
    * The "dload Folder with update.app on SD Card" isn't working since the Phone only boots into recovery with the above mentioned errors ...
    * With the "Vol - and Power Button" i can boot into Fastboot & Recovery Mode asnd get a Connection via fastboot but not the Modem (Manufacturer Mode) for DCU / HCU
    * Sorry for my bad english - my English is very bad (Praise Google Translator ^^)

FleX24

You won't get any code if your phone can't boot up into homescreen. Maybe this can help you https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dc-phoen...epair-tutorial
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X