Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P-smart FIG-LX1 bootloader code

Hi,
    I would like to read the bootloader code of my Huawei P-smart FIG-LX1 (8.0.0.168), but it says "Not supported/unknown chipset!" in dc unlocker client 1.00.1429.
    Because of reading older forum posts I understand now that newer firmware versions can't be read.
    Can you tell me to what firmware version I need to downgrade in order to be able to read the bootloader code?

Originally posted by K-Pack View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to read the bootloader code of my Huawei P-smart FIG-LX1 (8.0.0.168), but it says "Not supported/unknown chipset!" in dc unlocker client 1.00.1429.
    Because of reading older forum posts I understand now that newer firmware versions can't be read.
    Can you tell me to what firmware version I need to downgrade in order to be able to read the bootloader code?
    Yes . What about region?
    needed downgrade build number

Comment

So I have this firmware and Im getting the same error is there a specific version of the firmware that I need to install to get bootloader code???
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh you have bad region ( vendor build )
        You can change vendor to c432 its eu
        I am not serch old Service Firmware .
        Easy step Run testpoint flash board and change to c432 vendor
        Last edited by gsmgeo; 2020-04-12, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsmgeo View Post
          Oh you have bad region ( vendor build )
          You can change vendor to c432 its eu
          I am not serch old Service Firmware .
          Easy step Run testpoint flash board and change to c432 vendor
          Thanks dude now I just need to figure out how to change to that then I will be sorted and thanks again I really need to root my device this thing is just not right without root

Comment

Originally posted by Neevan View Post

Thanks dude now I just need to figure out how to change to that then I will be sorted and thanks again I really need to root my device this thing is just not right without root
            Well, doing it is very simple. just open the lid and use the testpoint. Have questions write to PM

Comment

Working...
            X