vtr-l29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vtr-l29

I am thinking about downgrading my fully functioning P10 (VTR-L29) running 9.1.0.253 (C635E2R1P8patch03) for Japan to Android 7 with DC-Phoenix by Method 3 so that I can read bootloader unlock code. Could you kindly tell me which firmware to use, not bricking my phone, please? Thanks!
    Last edited by qtotter; 2020-03-16, 02:00 AM.

I can not advice you to go ahead as this service is for highly experienced users, we do not have such assistance as to tel what exact firmware you should flash for your specific mobile, sorry.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

In your case, lowering the firmware and changing the region only through the testpoint. Huawei limited downgrade GPU firmware,
      Use downgrade + testpoint

Comment

hi gsmgeo, thanks for your comment.

i am simply trying to downgrade the firmware without region change. i am not a newbie with android phones, and i know you can downgrade a p10 to nougat using testpoint, but there are so many fail stories like losing IMEI, and there are few helps or guides. so i am kind of confused what i should follow.

i am not 100% sure if i can write UPDATE.APP of the appropriate ROM (Android 7) that i download using dc-phoenix...

Comment

No, I wrote that it would not be possible to flash 7 android. In your case, this is not possible. Only through testpoint
          All attempts were successful, and yes, restoring imei Not a problem. The task is simply to disassemble and do so

Comment

i am confused again... i cannot downgrade even with testpoint short...?

Comment

Originally posted by qtotter View Post
              i am confused again... i cannot downgrade even with testpoint short...?
              No, you can downgrade with testpoint
              You need to download
              VTR-Downgrade-Board-A067-7.0.0_r1.dgtks

Comment

Yeah, I have figured out that I need VTR-Downgrade-Board-A067-7.0.0_r1.dgtks to downgrade p10 after searching over the net.

Flashing VTR-Downgrade-Board-A067-7.0.0_r1.dgtks and then designated Android 7 update.app would do the job, right?

Thanks for your help very much.

Comment

Originally posted by qtotter View Post
                  Yeah, I have figured out that I need VTR-Downgrade-Board-A067-7.0.0_r1.dgtks to downgrade p10 after searching over the net.

Flashing VTR-Downgrade-Board-A067-7.0.0_r1.dgtks and then designated Android 7 update.app would do the job, right?

Thanks for your help very much.
                  almost true
                  after that, maybe you need to change to the optimal region, and this is eu (vendor c432)
                  And flash https://androidhost.ru/29Pf

Comment

Hmmm... You are giving me more questions:-)

Flashing VTR-Downgrade-Board-A067-7.0.0_r1.dgtks makes my JP P10 c432 (EU)?

Why do I need to flash this 8.0.0.386(C432) FIRMWARE? If I flash it, I cannot get the bootloader unlock code, can I?

Thanks again.

Comment

Yes, of course you can) and you will have a full collection of google service
                      I wrote you a contact in Pm, there is a lot of spam

Comment

Working...
                      X