Need help for Huawei ME906J unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for Huawei ME906J unlock

I've searched the site and forum, but no information and tutorial for the modem unlock.
    I've tried use the latest version of DC-unlocker but unfortunately it always shows modem not found, thus I've tried both "Auto detect" and "Huawei ME906J".
    I'm sure all drivers are installed and in device manager the modem shows two device one is "HUAWEI Mobile Broadband Module" under "Network adapters" the other is "HUAWEI GNSS Sensor" under "Sensors".
    When I insert a SIM card the system will alert the it is locked. Could anybody help me how to unlock this modem?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by maomaoj; 2020-03-16, 10:39 AM.

Most likely your other active adapter uses same ip/subnet, which you need to modify for your device to be detectable.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The OS is Win10 and I found this "Microsoft encourage cellular module vendors to only expose MBIM interface towards the host system in Windows 8 and later, therefore the Huawei ME906J series do not expose any Modem and AT serial interfaces towards the host. The Windows built-in connection manager can be used to give necessary SIM PIN and APN data needed to establish the data connection in these Windows systems over MBIM interface."
      So I think that why there is nothing serial port shows in device manager and it should be shows like HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G Application Interface (COM3) and HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G PC UI Interface (COM4). It will show above two devices in device manager when I run a firmware update program during the process. I even tried to exit the update program to abort during the update progress that makes above two devices still visible in device manager. Than I run dc-unlock to detect the modem, the diagnostic port can be detected but shows the modem is under download mode, need restart. When I restart the PC the result repeat to the beginning.

Do you have any suggestions about this? This is a internal NGFF modem and the original OS was Win8.1.

Comment

If ports do not appear and it can not be detected via it's local ip as network adapter then no go sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          If ports do not appear and it can not be detected via it's local ip as network adapter then no go sadly.
          Finally I got it detected under Win7 but it is ME906C.
          I searched a lot and find that the Huawei ME906 is yet another MDM9x15 based cellular modem that uses Linux on its Cortex-A5 processor, based on Qualcomm_Linux (LE). There are several variants (ME906A, ME906C, ME906J, ME906E, ME906V).
          I do think they are the same but I cant use dc-unlocker to unlock ME906C. Could you help to unlock this? Thank you so much.
          ================================================== ================= DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1429 Detecting modem : selection : manufacturer - Huawei modems model - Auto detect (recommended) Found Applications port COM3 Found Diagnostics port COM4 Found modem : ME906C Model : Huawei E586 IMEI : 864043020079948 Serial NR. : R8MBY14805000763 Firmware : 11.745.23.00.00 Compile date / time : Jul 14 2014 20:35:22 Hardware ver. : MD1ME906CM Dashboard version : 00.00.00.00.000 Chipset : Qualcomm SIM Lock status : Locked (Card lock) Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10) ================================================== =================

Comment

What error you got when you tried to unlock?

Comment

What error you got when you tried to unlock?
              I purchased 4 credit and generate the unlock code I've got is "86907286" by dc-unlocker. Than I use AT^CARDLOCK="86907286" to unlock it. But the device is still locked. Could you help me how to solve the problem? And if it is still failed to unlock it can I make a refund? The username is the same with the forum.
              Last edited by maomaoj; 2020-03-18, 10:12 AM.

Comment

We can not refund for code has been generated, i can refund if credits are in account and direct unlock did not work.

Comment

We can not refund for code has been generated, i can refund if credits are in account and direct unlock did not work.
                  What should I do now, the direct unlock is not available. How to get it unlocked? Thank you.

Comment

What do you mean not available? If it's detected as locked it will certainly be available unless software says something under detection that you haven't mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X