Huawei Honor 9 dead battery :( i cant flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Honor 9 dead battery :( i cant flash

Hello, I have a problem with my device, it turns on hard but I know that the main problem was related to programming, I bought the phone recently and yesterday I bought 15 credits to repair this phone, unfortunately I had no idea that this phone has a completely faulty battery, and nothing I can do it because when you need to do more important tasks related to the requirements of your application, the phone just restarts and I can't do anything. the amount that I spent on these loans is large for me, and I know that I can not repair this phone until I get a new battery (I can not buy a battery right away because all the shops at my place have closed due to the coronavirus epidemic) can I ask for suspension or to return the loans until I receive the battery and can finish the repair? My battery when is fully charged is have + - 3289mv... somnetimes 0 in app... if necessary I will send all logs

Credits were added back.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you, I could not even check this answer and during that time I received a new battery, unfortunately I tried many times but the phone still does not respond, I bought the next 15 credits because the previous ones disappeared because I also used hcu, and still nothing, I paid for the previous ones and it still didn't solve my problem, and I bought the other one. It still did not revive my phone (for what I spent on your application at the moment I would buy a good motherboard ) can I still count on your help? My latest message: DC Phoenix 0.0.0.118 user: michalrus Device detected: COM49: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM49) BOOTLOADER File to update: Kirin960_T0_A8.0_V5 OEM File to update: STF-L09 2020-03-26 23:27:09 Starting to write device ... Process identifier: 23642509 Writing bootloader ... Step 1 ... Step 2 ... Step 3 ... Waiting for device REMOVAL / INSERTION ... Waiting for fastboot device ... Device found: CSX0217B04001139 Looking for a device in fastboot mode Device found: CSX0217B04001xxx Getting IMEI ... Getting build number ... Getting model ... USB Device REMOVAL Type: @ oem71.inf,% qcomdevice00%; HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 VidPid: VID_12D1 & PID_3609 Instance id: 5 & 247d957 & 0 & 1 USB Device INSERTION Type: @ oem82.inf,% singleadbinterface%; Android ADB Interface VidPid: VID_18D1 & PID_D00D Instance id: CSX0217B04001xxx Getting battery state ... Getting backdoor info ... Getting lock state info ... Getting lock boot info ... SN: CSX0217B04001xxx IMEI: 867667030935xxx IMEI1: 867667030964xxx MEID: A000008208D5FD Build number:: STF-L09 8.0.0.363 (C432) Model: STF-L09 Vendor / Country: Vendor / Country: hw / eu Battery state: 6227mv OEM lock state info: FB LockState: UNLOCKED USER LockState: LOCKED OEM get bootinfo: unlocked Unlocking FRP ... Fatal error: Cannot access to device Cannot get FBlock info from device Cannot get HW FBlock info from device Fatal error: Cannot access to device Update fastboot mode failed 2020-03-26 23:27:54 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE The needle method does not help, the battery is new, the fastboot has stopped working completely ps xxx - its my change in nr serial and imei only in post ( last 3 numbers)

I try again and i have new error
      Writing FRP partition
      FRP partition update :FAIL partition error

and nex my communicate : USER LockState: LOCKED - meybe that is problem ?
      Last edited by michalrus; 2020-03-26, 11:37 PM.

Comment

besides, I have a tip for others - huawei defends against installation and flashing by blocking battery charging, it is good to have a second phone to recharge, I have one and there are problems as in the topic :\

Comment

Unlocking FRP...
          Writing FRP partition
          FRP partition update :FAIL partition error
          Writing FRP partition
          FRP partition update ...OK
          Writing OEMINFO partition
          OEMINFO partition update FAIL
          Fatal error: Cannot access to device
          Cannot get FBlock info from device
          Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

Update fastboot mode failed
          2020-03-28 03:21:51 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Comment

Extracting partition DTS...
            Writing DTS partition

USB Device REMOVAL
            Type: @oem82.inf,%singleadbinterface%;Android ADB Interface
            VidPid: VID_18D1&PID_D00D
            Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF

Waiting for answer...

USB Device INSERTION
            Type: @oem70.inf,%qcomdevice00%;HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
            VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_3609
            Instance id: 5&247d957&0&1

DTS partition update FAIL
            Fatal error: Cannot access to device

Cannot access to device
            2020-03-28 03:46:49 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Comment

something new every time...
              I am fed up, the phone is locked all the time, can i please for a refund?

Comment

Originally posted by michalrus View Post
                something new every time...
                I am fed up, the phone is locked all the time, can i please for a refund?
                Hello
                You charge battary ?
                What about info phone now ? Check via fastboot and cmd commatd
                fastboot oem get-build-number
                fastboot oem get-psid
                fastboot oem get-product-model
                fastboot getvar vendorcountry
                i see log
                STF-L09 8.0.0.363 (C432)
                but you run Testpoint ?

Comment

Yes, I have two batteries, I even took my wife's phone apart and charged them alternately (after all I wrote that there is some security The battery status sometimes showed stupidity, but it still did not solve this problem. The phone is probably only suitable for garbage. The testpoint method also does not work and I have already had enough money here, this funny application is only suitable for ripping the money off gimmicks, I also tried to fix hcu (but I came to it too late that I can use it and next time I bought credits and still have not passed the account of hcu-mockery), Chimera I have also tried yet, but as you can see to no avail. And the logs are everyone else, because I tried every now and again other softów, methods until it reacts only to the testpoint that does not go out Once again, please refund

Comment

Working...
                  X