Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor 9

Hello,
    on XDA I read that I could use dc-unlocker to unlock the bootloader of my Honor 9 STF-09. I cant find it in the list of compatible devices. I read somewhere that a lot of the unlock methods no longer work after the July Update. Can you confirm or deny if it is still possible to unlock the bootloader of a Honor 9 running the newest updates?
    Thank you very much

Originally posted by honor9unlockjulyquestion View Post
    Hello,
    on XDA I read that I could use dc-unlocker to unlock the bootloader of my Honor 9 STF-09. I cant find it in the list of compatible devices. I read somewhere that a lot of the unlock methods no longer work after the July Update. Can you confirm or deny if it is still possible to unlock the bootloader of a Honor 9 running the newest updates?
    Thank you very much
    Hello
    Plz info what now build number phone

Comment

Thank you for your reply. The build number is:
      9.1.0.210(C432E2R1P5patch02)

Comment

Originally posted by honor9unlockjulyquestion View Post
        Thank you for your reply. The build number is:
        9.1.0.210(C432E2R1P5patch02)
        Need run testpoint and downgrade board firmware

Comment

gsmgeo what do you mean by run testpoint? I've read about this procedure where you have to open the phone and i could do this, but i can't find the procedure anywhere. Can you give me some info?

Comment

Originally posted by Antoniooinotna View Post
            gsmgeo what do you mean by run testpoint? I've read about this procedure where you have to open the phone and i could do this, but i can't find the procedure anywhere. Can you give me some info?
            She is very simple
            download from support downgrade stf
            And firmware 372 or higher service
            Flash the board, get the code via Hcu, restore the phone, through the service firmware, if you have questions, write to PM

Comment

Working...
            X