No announcement yet.

Code bootloader unlock hauwei mate 20x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the thing, have tried several ways to update to driver, but it doesn't work
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmaxi79 View Post
      That's the thing, have tried several ways to update to driver, but it doesn't work
      You haven't installed the proper drivers. That's why.. It's acting up..

Comment

I've tried like 5-6 different one, and from the computer library. Idk what's the trick

Comment

I've tried like 5-6 different one, and from the computer library. Idk what's the trick
          Uninstall the ones installed and install the ones from this link.
          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Thanks, is it safe?

VirusTotal scan

0/57 engines detected this file. MediaFire scans high-risk files using VirusTotal.

Comment

Thanks, is it safe?

VirusTotal scan

0/57 engines detected this file. MediaFire scans high-risk files using VirusTotal.
              It's safe it's the one I used when others couldn't work..

Comment

Okay, thx, I'll try it now

Comment

Originally posted by Chozycode View Post

Uninstall the ones installed and install the ones from this link.
                  Same thing, it just doesn't work
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

When deleting the drivers tick the uninstall drivers. Also how are you installing them. Did you double click the drivers setup or you used device manager to add them?

Comment

Well until you install them correctly using DC-phoenix or HCU won't work, there can not be any "!" marks next to your device in device manager. If you have an alternative pc it may help in this situation. Just let us know if you need us to remove pc lock from the account.
                      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

So far that exclamation mark in a yellow triangle is there it means Com drivers are not installed properly and com port won't work until that goes away.

Comment

I made it, but now it doesn't go to fastboot.

1.0 with TP, bootloader works, after that no fastboot, tried with battery on and using usual USB cable

Comment

No fastboot - it does not leave TP mode in the device manager when it should switch modes? Battery must be connected to device at all times.
                            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                              No fastboot - it does not leave TP mode in the device manager when it should switch modes? Battery must be connected to device at all times.
                              I do TP to 1 battery disconnected, then connect battery and connecting the phone with regular USB (without resistor)

Valdemaras, I have a question - i don't want to erase all the data, everyone keeps telling me it will wipe out everything.

If that's the case, I could do a factory reset from the phone.

Is there a way just to unlock it and keep all the data? Or is it impossible?

Comment

I do TP to 1 battery disconnected, then connect battery and connecting the phone with regular USB (without resistor)

Valdemaras, I have a question - i don't want to erase all the data, everyone keeps telling me it will wipe out everything.

If that's the case, I could do a factory reset from the phone.

Is there a way just to unlock it and keep all the data? Or is it impossible?
                                Bootloader unlock wipes your data... You need to back up..

Comment

Working...
                                X