Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HONOR 5C ] DC-Unlocker says yes, Fastboot menu says no / Unlock Bootloader

Hello ,

I downloaded and installed the software without problem, then I bought 4 credits to unlock the bootloader of my honor 5c.

Phone detected correctly, I click on "unlock bootloader", the phone turns off and a message says ok on the software.

However, to check if the manipulation worked well I went to the "fastboot menu" and i have see that:

Phone Locked
    FRP Unlocked

Which means it didn't work.

When I return to the dc-unlocker software I no longer have the possibility of unlocking the bootloader but of locking it again!

It's really curious. I give you a picture of the software after doing the supposed unlocking.

If somebody have the solution...

Thanx and Have a nice day
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

There is no such button as "unlock bootloader", logs show that you have pressed "Lock bootloader" button.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I may have expressed myself badly in my bad English.

The attached image was captured after doing the unlock manipulation. This is why in this image I only have the "Lock bootloader" option ... This means that theoretically my bootloader should have the status of "Unlock", but it is not.

Comment

I'm telling you: You have pressed "LOCK BOOTLOADER" button. Lock bootloader button - LOCKS bootloader clearly. We do not even have bootloader unlock service, we can only read bootloader unlock code by pressing "read bootloader code" button

Comment

ok I believe you, I made a bad manipulation then.

So now what is the procedure if I want to unlock it?

Thanx

Comment

How to read bootloader unlock code from working phone see here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-read-huawei-bootloader-unlock-code
            Bootloader is unlocked from cmd/adb, can follow this guide: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/free-huawei-bootloader-unlock-tutorial

Comment

Working...
            X