P20 lite downgrade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P20 lite downgrade help

Hi all im trying to get my bootloader code for my huawie p20 lite ANE-LX1 it is currenty running 9.1.0.274 (c7824e5r1p7) (uk) i understand i need to downgrade my phone to 8.0.0 in order to connect to dc unlocker but everytime i try install firmware via sd card method it says install failed iv tried lots of different firmwares all c782 but it still jist says install failed pls help so i can get my bootloader code and root!

Is there a seevice where i can just send my imie number and they will send the code i dont mind waiting a couple days....

Also on a diffrent notr it keeps wanting to me to ota update to a new version 9.1.0.325 maybe there is a way that nobody knows of yet? So im holding off on updating for now.

Thanks for any help!
    Peace

Originally posted by Smogglet View Post
    Hi all im trying to get my bootloader code for my huawie p20 lite ANE-LX1 it is currenty running 9.1.0.274 (c7824e5r1p7) (uk) i understand i need to downgrade my phone to 8.0.0 in order to connect to dc unlocker but everytime i try install firmware via sd card method it says install failed iv tried lots of different firmwares all c782 but it still jist says install failed pls help so i can get my bootloader code and root!

Is there a seevice where i can just send my imie number and they will send the code i dont mind waiting a couple days....

Also on a diffrent notr it keeps wanting to me to ota update to a new version 9.1.0.325 maybe there is a way that nobody knows of yet? So im holding off on updating for now.

Thanks for any help!
    Peace
    To get the unlock code you need to do downgrade on 8 android.
    Try it with HiSuite
    Hcu client support . but old security patch

Comment

Forgot to add iv tried via hisuite but it doesnt give me a option to downgrade only lets me re install the same version im on now

Comment

Download and flash via sd card

and againg check HiSuite

Comment

Everytime i try flash via sd card it reboots goes into emui screen starts flash process then says "install failed"

Comment

Working...
          X