Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P8 Lite Error - Recovery

Hey ! Hope you folks can help me..

So I'v been tryng to use DC Phoenix to unbrick my p8 lite pra-lx1, following the guide steps (https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial)

In the first method everything goes fine beside this

Extracting partition RECOVERY...
    Writing RECOVERY partition
    RECOVERY partition update :FAIL partition length get error

Extracting partition RECOVERY2...
    Writing RECOVERY2 partition
    RECOVERY2 partition update :FAIL partition length get error

alot of partitions got this error and posterior to this it wont successful flash the rom, and so the bootloader continues..

Dunno what to do anymore :/ just paid 15€ in hope for dc phoenix to fix this when the device is supported.. but this is kinda sounding like a scam or something :/

in hope someone has a solution ! Thx in advanced

So have you attempted methods that goes after as suggested in the guide?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hey !
      Yeah, I did.. the method 3 does "nothing", I've followed the tutorial but there's no exact file with "repair files which will have "Board" as well as "NV-included" words in it's file name." for this smartphone model.
      Method 2, the end result are the same as the first one, some ":FAIL partition length get error" wich leads to nothing changing to good..

Don't know what I can do more, also my license expires tomorrow and I'm without a solution :/

Comment

Re tried Method1 and got this screen, but the operation in dcphoenix wasnt having errors prior to this screen.
        Any guidelines ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X