X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Unlocker not seeing Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Hi there.
    I'm trying to unlock a Huawei P8 Lite 2017. I know I have to buy some credits to get the code, but I'm not sure the app is working for me.
    I followed the instructions in your app but when I click on the magnifying glass button I don't get any information, my phone is not recognised.

doy9EXX.jpg

I can see the phone is connected in my command line.

91tQ4ln.jpg

Can you please help me here? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Software sees phone, phone just does not give full info due to security patch on it. Depending on android version it runs it may work or not with ucrrent detection (only port visible), let me know android version of your mobile and i will let you know.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      I have an option to downgrade using Hisuite. Would that make any difference?
      Kind regards.

Comment

First lets confirm if current version on device is suitable or not? So please provide previously requested information.

Comment

Awc5NNG.jpg

Comment

Hi. Please have a look at the screenshot above. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by xingchoolin View Post
              Hi. Please have a look at the screenshot above. Thanks in advance.
              You should be able to detect phone with this version. Be sure that hisuite is installed, but not running and that phone is in required mode.

Comment

Hi there. I just tried again. I was pretty sure I was doing everything right but I double checked everything. Same result as before. Any other ideas?
                Thanks in advance.

Comment

Service on this firmware version should work, so you can go ahead and try it as it is.

Comment

I'm exactly on the same EMUI version, and Dc-unlocker seems not to see the phone, even after manually killing hisuite service.
                    I'm on Windows 10 PRO 2004, hisuite downloaded and installed today..
                    Any advice?
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    Last edited by buteo; 2020-07-22, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by buteo View Post
                      I'm exactly on the same EMUI version, and Dc-unlocker seems not to see the phone, even after manually killing hisuite service.
                      I'm on Windows 10 PRO 2004, hisuite downloaded and installed today..
                      Any advice?
                      Then try reading information in this topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X