No announcement yet.

Huawei P Smart (2018) FIG-LX1 (EMUI 8.0) seems to be undetected by DC Unlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P Smart (2018) FIG-LX1 (EMUI 8.0) seems to be undetected by DC Unlocker

Hi
    Yesterday, I was trying to prepare everything so I could get the bootloader code for my phone, when the program seemed to not detect my phone. I´ve done everything you said in this tutorial (https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code), but, when I reach step 5, it does not appear my phone´s info, it just ends up with this line: "Found Applications port COM 11" (the number varies if I unplugg my phone and to it from scratch).
    I also want to say that I have HiSuite (version 9) (but I also have tried with version 10) installed, and, I have tried to make the DC Unlocker detect my phone, with and without the HiSuite program opened.
    Also, here is a list of things that your tutorial doesn´t metioned, but I have activated (but also tried to do with all of these deactivated) in the Developer Options settings:
    1. Enable OEM Unlock
    2. USB debugging
    3. Always Prompt when connecting USB
    4. Allow ADB debugging in charging only mode
    So, that´s it. I will leave some Screenshots so you can understand better what is the problem.
    Thank You for your support.
    Attached Files

Be sure that phone is in required mode - manufacture mode.

Comment

Yes, everytime that I try to do this, my phone is in manufacture mode.

Comment

I have successfully found the solution of this problem.
        I needed to downgrade the phone to version 8.0.0.124 (C530), and, even though that my phone is only supposed to support (C20) updates (because it is locked to the carrier), I did everything again and it worked.This was the only solution that I found and I now have the code.
        Thank you for trying to help me.

Comment

Originally posted by User_0101 View Post
          I have successfully found the solution of this problem.
          I needed to downgrade the phone to version 8.0.0.124 (C530), and, even though that my phone is only supposed to support (C20) updates (because it is locked to the carrier), I did everything again and it worked.This was the only solution that I found and I now have the code.
          Thank you for trying to help me.
          Thank you for good news and information. Glad that it has worked for you.

Comment

Working...
          X