Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei p9 eva-l19 fastboot only working need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei p9 eva-l19 fastboot only working need help!

I just bricked my phone, even DC Phoenix cant help me. I got errors, i need help! Only fastboot mode is working!
    I just bricked it i guess after flashing again the rollback fw twice. Here's some information about the phone. I purchase DC-Phoenix hoping that it could help me!

Is there any chance to revived my P9? Its stucked, only huawei logo bootloop, can't even charge or turned off. Fastboot only working. Phone: Locked FRP: Locked.
    Do i have even the slightest chance? I dont wanna let go of it.

What i did was
    -Reverted to android 6.0 using the rollback package and a stock rom I downloaded (using manual updater)
    -Revert was successful , android 6.0 was running
    -Wanted to try updating to android 7.0 once again using the normal updater.
    -Normal updater said it was already at latest version, but it was android 6.0 (???)
    -Tried updating to android 7.0 (same package as before) using dload method (manual updater)
    -Updater stopped at 5% and said wrong package (weird, it worked before)
    -Tried using the same rollback package as before to get it to region c900 (worldwide)
    -Went to 100%, rebooted and stuck at boot-logo.
    -After a while, rebooted my phone, but always stuck at boot-logo.
    -No longer can shut down my phone. Holding power reboots.
    -Tried getting to erecovery using vol+ & power. Reboots to boot-logo (vibrates twice during reboot)
    -Tried getting to manual updater using vol+ & vol- & power. Reboots to boot-logo (vibrates twice during reboot)
    -Can get into fastboot mode, but bootloader andr frp are locked. (Limited fastboot commands).
    -Letting power drain shows red power circle indicating the battery is practically empty and will only boot to fastboot mode (plugged in)
    -After charging still stuck at boot-logo.

I already tried DC Phoenix but it cant help me. I attached some details. Please help me!

Im stuck where dc phoenix is looking for upgrade mode but i cant access upgrade mode even manually! HELP ME! My 72 hours is ticking. Huhuhu
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by fsociety; 2020-10-19, 06:26 AM.

Please try now, as this problem was on our side regarding bootloader unlock failure.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Its working now! Thank you so much! OMG. DC Phoenix is the best! What a life saver!
      Last edited by fsociety; 2020-10-19, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X