Stuck in fastboot after DC Pheonix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in fastboot after DC Pheonix

Hi. I'm stuck in fastboot with blank screen after trying to unlock my honor 8 pro. Huawei USB COM 1.0 is missing from device manager. What should I do?

Do not understand, you tried to enable testpoint or what exactly done so far? Have you applied drivers manually as instructed in guide if you done testpoint enable?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Sorry for late reply. Tried send my phone to Huawei service center and they recommend to replace the board costing 100USD. It's too much,so I came back here. I already installed the drivers and adb and COM1 were connected. Tried to unlocked bootloader, SUCCESS but when I checked phone still locked with unlock FRP. Tried reading the bootloader code also SUCCESS but I tried to manually unlock by command fastboot oem unlock *code* but getting password or write failed. With all these tries the phone able to boot to recovery.
      I remember update the firmware from the database using dc phoenix but it was EMUI 5.1 or something(current is 9.1) without ticking rescue recovery and old slow algo and remembered getting there's a big gap on the firmware or something like that with lots of failed error. Then tried to connect with testpoint again try to unlock the bootloader, SUCCESS but I did see a glimpse of the fastboot mode with phone unlocked and frp unlocked then it goes blank. Tried connect by testpoint but unable, restart the phone also cannot. Check on my pc device manager it's only connected by adb only with no COM1 like before. I guess it's still in fastboot mode. Is it bricked? What should I do next?
      I still have unused 5 credits because at 1st I thought unlocking bootloader needs 4 credits but actually need time license. Bought 3 days time license and happened just as described above. If there's a way to repair the phone can you change my credits to time license if need to?
      Thanks.

Comment

Knowing your user name would help. You need to disable software testpoint mode via dc-phoenix as written in guides after unlocking or reading codes on hcu. What phone it is please?

Comment

My username is chrizal. Yes I tried disable testpoint but cannot due to no COM1 connection after that firmware update like I told earlier. That's why I asked if any EMUI9.1 firmware available for my region in the firmware section. My phone is Honor 8 Pro by the way. Thank you.

Comment

All firmwares available on support area only, if your phone is bricked you should use this https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...ock-bootloader and then flash suitable firmware into your device in hopes to repair it if i correctly understand your situation.

Comment

Hi Valdemaras. My licensed expired. I remembered not using my 5 credits. Can you change it to time license equivalent with it? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by arthos7 View Post
                Hi Valdemaras. My licensed expired. I remembered not using my 5 credits. Can you change it to time license equivalent with it? Thank you.
                Timed license convertable only from 19 credits.

Comment

Ok thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                  X