Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P20 EML-L09 Stuck in Fastboot and Black screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P20 EML-L09 Stuck in Fastboot and Black screen.

Hey kroy1337 here we write yesterday because i dont get a access to phoenix afer i pay it. after u send me the password it works and i get access to it.

I go with phoenix in test point and unlock bootloader as well. All fine.

Now i got a problem with phoenix and my p20 EML-l09. I want to install firmware 8.1.xxx on it bevor was 9.1.xxx now it stuck at fastboot and only get a black screen. Cant do anything. The hcu and phoenix software found it at fastboot when it has black screen.

If i try to flash another firmware on it or if i want to go to test point it only says in log "looking for device in upgrade mode"

The phone can't go into upgrade mode to do anything.

I hope u have a solution for me to make it work again or it go in upgrade mode?

Thank you for help.

Can't downgrade such way... forcing incorrect firmware into device may render it unusable. Use hisuite to rollback firmware versions. Doing downgrades takes serious investigation about device and it's firmware versions, we do not hold such information therefore can not advices on correct versions to be flashed/attempted with. but first you should go from 9.1 to 9.0 and only then attempt to go to android 8.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Ok thanks for the info. How should i do a rollback with hisuite? Hisuite means my phone don't accept rollbacks only a few pieces of hardware are in the list from hisuite how would work to Rollback.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

We have no information on how to do it on Hisuite.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X