E5577s-932 Sim Locked after Unlocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E5577s-932 Sim Locked after Unlocked

a few days I unlocked STC Huawei E5577s-932, and today it asked me to upgrade 21.200.09.00.76 firmware. Once the update is end device locked and it says Unlocking attempts = 0, can I return the previous firmware 21.200.09.00.76?
    and If I could return the old firmware can I unlocked it again to operate all SIM cards?
    Attached Files

Detect it on DC-unlocker and provide info from software please.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Detect it on DC-unlocker and provide info from software please.
      Image 2.png

Comment

Not sure if rollback is available, do you have it' update file .exe updater? If it does not work using it then probably no, about rollbacks should contact manufacturer of device help center, they will know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Not sure if rollback is available, do you have it' update file .exe updater? If it does not work using it then probably no, about rollbacks should contact manufacturer of device help center, they will know this.
          I tried to install older firmware such as 21.200.09.00.00 and it give message of Entering Flash Code, also I tried to generate code from huawei code calculator but it didn't work with installing firmware process, I tried 21.200.09.00.76 firmware and it gives me error ⬇️ I couldn't found solution for it.
          when I contact with about two days ago I thought to try Huawei hisilcon firmware writer to get back the older firmware, but you told it's a paid service because it need username signup, so I'm totally running out of solution

Error message below ⬇️
          Attached Files

Comment

Hisilicon flasher won't be able to flash it to generic firmware by force, if it can't update normally then it just can't and no solution then.

Comment

Working...
            X