HUAWEİ P20 Lite ANE-LX1 Bootloop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUAWEİ P20 Lite ANE-LX1 Bootloop

Hi, a friend of mine, gave me this Huawei model ANE-LX1 to fix, the phone has no root and is not unlocked, it randomly shutted down and is now stuck in bootloop no recovery, just fastboot.
    Now the conclusion i came to is it might be an hardware issue, one of this might be the battery, but i was curious if it could be a Software issue and if DC Phoenix could fix it.
    If anyone had the same issue or could help to fix it might be appreciated, i was also wondering if i could buy the timed period for DC Phoenix and if it's not working i could get a refund and try to buy a battery instead, otherwise i'll just throw the phone i guess.
    Any help appreciated thanks a lot.

TL;DR: The phone just stays on HUAWEI logo forever, my friend says it died while browsing chrome, i tried everything even unplugging the battery and various commands.

Most common error in fastboot is: AP_S_ABNORMAL 64
    Also got a green screen with a red and blue box a few times that is somehow related to a battery issue, but now it's not happening anymore.

Without trying not possible to find out if it's still repairable by software methods or not, sadly time licenses are not refundable.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I see, i don't want to throw money on this it's probably an hardware issue, i also tried to reflow the eMMC but the phone is still stuck on huawei logo.
      Thanks anyway, and thanks always for the amazing support and tools

Comment

Working...
      X