Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAR-L21A. Messed up big time, really need help... complete hard brick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAR-L21A. Messed up big time, really need help... complete hard brick.

So I wanted to flash the full stock rom, uploaded all in internal storage and prepared to install in twrp by wiping dalvik, cache, data, system. After which I tried installing the rom and had the error 9 and something along the lines of not enough space. Checked my system partition size -2235mb, then I tried resizing and repairing the partition, but after I did that the battery died( it was pretty low) because my front usb ports seem to sometimes drain the battery and the last signs of life I saw was the shutdown due to low battery logo. The device is literally dead, no led, no vibrations, nothing.
    I can't see my device in device manager, but when I try to add the device in Hardware and sound control panel it shows up as d2ds_open_cis and when trying to add says: Windows doesn't have a network profile for this device. Im a student and cannot afford to buy another device, I also bought dc + pheonix and it cant find my device... Any help is really appreciated.

Today it started blinking red

Comment

Sadly we do not have solutions for phones in this state, nor we provide free accounts, might be damaged main board in your case.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Figured so, I have already bought pheonix to try to fix, so no need for free account. I ordered the main board, changing it will unbrick it right?

Comment

Working...
        X