X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3372 unlock not working.

A little help please :-)

7 credits purchased to unlock a Huawei E3372.

Details here:

================================================== =================

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1436

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei modems
    model - Huawei E3372 / MTC 827F

Interface : 192.168.8.1
    Found modem : E3372h-320
    Model : Huawei E3372 / MTC 827F
    IMEI : 862329045866787
    Serial NR. : VQNDW20B27002134
    Firmware : 10.0.3.1(H192SP5C346)
    Hardware ver. : CL4E3372HM
    Web UI version : WEBUI 10.0.3.1(W13SP5C346)
    SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed)

================================================== =================

I have "Generated Unlock code from IMEI" but the code does not work.

I should add that when I put a SIM in the dongle (front another service provider) I get an unlock page that states:

The device has been locked. Contact your SIP to obtain the SIM lock code.

entering the DC Unlocker code here does not work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Last edited by brumster; 2021-11-10, 06:43 PM.

Your device's firmware is not supported for unlock by any method or tool.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks for that. Any chance of a refund in that scenario? Thx

Comment

Please write your software user name and I will check what's possible regarding a refund.

Comment

Username is brumster. Two x 7 Eur bought as I thought I needed to do it again.

appreciate anything you can do. Thx.

Comment

There are only 7 credits remaining and others were spent on code generated for E3372 modem for which refund not available.
            Refund for those remaining 7 credits is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that the refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.

Comment

I was under the impression the E3372 was a supported unlock after reading the forums. That is why I paid the original 7 EUR. Don't worry about the refund, should you want to credit me with 7 I'll happily have it :-). Thanks. P

Comment

Hi, I've also had the same issue. Website says |E3372 is supported i've attached screenshot here, 7 credits also purchased and used to unblock which failed.. Can you please help
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brumster View Post
                  I was under the impression the E3372 was a supported unlock after reading the forums. That is why I paid the original 7 EUR. Don't worry about the refund, should you want to credit me with 7 I'll happily have it :-). Thanks. P
                  Then in your case, i'll add lost credits back to the account as well, if you do not find them useful then as stated earlier I can do a refund in your case for another 7 credits after the taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by srnauto View Post
                    Hi, I've also had the same issue. Website says |E3372 is supported i've attached screenshot here, 7 credits also purchased and used to unblock which failed.. Can you please help
                    You will have to provide details as another person did in this thread then.

Comment

I have the same issue, my model is E3372h-608 and the software produced a code from the IMEI for 7 credits that doesn't work.
                      Don't use the software if you have this version of the modem, it wont work.

Comment

Working...
                      X