Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootloadercode P9

Hello!
    I tried to use your software, but it does not matter what i try i cannot get it to work.
    I tried both my laptop and my PC but on none the modem and COM ports got visible.
    The phone is set to manufacturer mode in the hidden menu, i tried installing HISuite before connecting the phone to the second machine, but i never saw the required drivers
    Due to this DC-Unlocker could not detect my Phone.

What should i do to get it working?

What android version and what security patch date your phone has? Could you make a screenshot of the device manager on the computer when your phone is connected and is set to manufacture mode?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

The Phone is Running
      Android 7.0
      EMUI 5.0.4
      Security Patch Level 01.September 2018

devmgr.png is the screenshot of the device manager
      the other one is from the malfunctioning Driver.
      The malfunctioning device is the Huawei Phone (Code 39)

if I remove HiSuite and uninstall the device, and plug it back in it works like without HiSuite.
      If i reinstall HiSuite the malfunctioning device is back

EDIT: I have an old Laptop running Windows 7, should i try it on that?
      Attached Files

Comment

Are you sure your phone is in manufacture mode - after you dial a special code on the phone's dial pad to put it in this mode? Or do you just connect it and think it is in manufacture mode. If the phone is installed incorrectly while in manufacture mode it still appears under the "ports" section in device manager, it just has "!" or "?" marks next to it, now it seems your phone is simply plugged in without putting it in manufacture mode.
        While hisuite should be installed on pc, it should not be running in the background, though this is important during detection only.
        Also, it is very important to connect the phone to pc first and only then set it to manufacture mode, otherwise, it will simply exit it if you set mode first and then connect it to pc.

Comment

How do i check this?
          I only reopen the selection menu before connecting to check on it...

Comment

Connect phone to pc, put it in manufacture mode, open device manager check where you see it there.

Comment

OK i got some progress. As it turned out on my Machines the phone always displayes as broken USB device.
              Since i got another device, itried it on it, and I have some progress. Sadly DC-Unlocker only detects, that the Phone is on COM6, but apart from that no info is shown.
              I tried HCU, but it failed due to meta_dll.dll
              devmgr2.png

Comment

If it does not show any info on DC-unlocker it is still ok when only port shows up. This happens because of a security patch on mobile - it does not give any info of the device. Try to service it on DC-unlocker with port detected, see what you get.

Comment

Thank you!
                  I got my unlock code and I was able to unlock the bootloader

Comment

Great news thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
                    X