Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smartphone apparently dead (URGENT PLEASE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartphone apparently dead (URGENT PLEASE)

Hi everybody,

I was trying to rollback my Honor 10 COL-L29 via otg to face some problems with bootloader unlocking. The process was checking the package and it failed with this error "software install failed: Failed to check the update files. Please download the package again". So I just hit the reboot button on the screen and since this moment the screen became black and the phone did not boot up. I waited a bit and then I removed the usb pendrive from the phone, tried to power on the phone but nothing. I tried several button combinations but the screen is always black. The only good thing is that when I connect the phone to the pc it get recognized by fastboot, but always with black screen. I don't understand why this happened, it just failed to check the update package and wasn't even installing it. Maybe something went wrong while downloading it, but in any case it seems strange. Anyway I wanted to ask if there is a way to recover from this state, maybe via hardware test point.
    I have a timed license (that since now has been useless honestly becuase I got a bootloader code that didnt work) so I would appreciate quick replies please.
    Thanks to those who will help me

If the bootloader is unlocked, maybe try to flash TWRP and then the Stock Rom

Comment

All possible methods to repair a phone may check here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dc-phoen...epair-tutorial your phone behaves strangely, you sure it wasn't modified in the past, or has something else been done to it?
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
      X