Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei P20 lite - ANE-LX1 - Can not get bootloader unlock code (EMUI 9.1.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei P20 lite - ANE-LX1 - Can not get bootloader unlock code (EMUI 9.1.0)

Hi,

i have a fully working Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1) with latest stock firmware 9.1.0.132 and locked bootloader on hand.
    I want to get the bootloader unlock code and bought the DC Phoenix / HCU 3day license, because DC-Unlocker couldn't connect to this phone / Android 9.

But it seems also "Testpoint"-mode will not work with the lastest Android 9 Huawei firmware !? Can you confirm that, or should testpoint work !?
    I experimented a lot with the drivers, but still no luck there...

Yes, testpoint should work on it, do you see your device with "!" or "?" marks in device manager this would confirm that problem is drivers, otherwise you are doing something else wrong.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Yes, testpoint should work on it, do you see your device with "!" or "?" marks in device manager this would confirm that problem is drivers, otherwise you are doing something else wrong.
      Hi, i have no "!" or "?" regarding the huawei device in the device manager. (I had overall best success with the drivers from Huawei HiSuite installed, and with the 15 seconds ADB installer from XDAdev forum. (ADB and fastboot commands are working fine with these drivers))

The both driver packets from dc-unlocker website don't work / windows don't want to use any of them, perhaps because i am running Windows 11 x64 ?

When i try to "enable testpoint mode" the DC Phoenix app freezes.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sticksel; 2022-03-07, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Please do this:
        1. Restart DC-Phoenix.
        2. Press CTRL+L
        3. Tru to enable TP
        4. After error/freeze close DC-phoenix
        5. Open directory where DC-phoenix software is placed in
        6. Look for .dgtkl file there, send it to me, please

Comment

Hi,

in the meantime i have removed the manually installed "Huawei USB COM 1.0" driver, whcih was only a try by me. It was automatically detected and installed before as "DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM9)". - In fact no device from the above screenshot wants to accept the HUAWEI USB 1.0 driver, which i have to use for testpoint mode !?

current_state.png

Here is the requested DGTKL File: https://a232337.uranus.1blu.de/data/public/054478.php

Another issue i want to mention, the option checkbox "remember username/password" from DC-Phoenix does also not work on my computer.

Attached Files
          Last edited by sticksel; 2022-03-07, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Looking from your device manager window it seems your phone is in fastboot mode. Drivers should be attempted to apply ONLY when the device is visible with "!" or "?" marks in the device manager. "Huawei USB COM 1.0" is testpoint mode so it did enter testpoint mode?

Comment

Looking from your device manager window it seems your phone is in fastboot mode. Drivers should be attempted to apply ONLY when the device is visible with "!" or "?" marks in the device manager. "Huawei USB COM 1.0" is testpoint mode so it did enter testpoint mode?
              Hi, no, it never entered testpoint mode / i could net get the phone to enter testpoint mode any time. (I manually applied "Huawei USB COM 1.0" driver over the "DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM9)" device, which was only a try/test because windows told me already in a warning message this driver is not for the device"

Perhaps the issue is, when i go in the register "Update by TP" i have no "update.app" file or anything else i can put into the "firmware file" box, so i leave that box empty and just choose the checkbox "alternative bypass version check". If i then click "Do job" the software DC Phoenix starts freezing nearly immediately.

huawei_p20.png
              Last edited by sticksel; 2022-03-08, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Ok, I misunderstood you then, do not apply drivers for perfectly fine lines without "!" or "?" marks. Correct drivers come from hi suite for fast boot mode. There are several methods to enable software testpoint, check them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...le-software-tp if you haven't yet. Also this may be related to your current android firmware version if it is an OTA update version and not a stock rom one, in such a case if possible you could try to roll it back via hisuite. This may also be related to windows 11 as it never happened before on previous ones, which we are trying to replicate now, will let you know with our findings.

Comment

Ok, I misunderstood you then, do not apply drivers for perfectly fine lines without "!" or "?" marks. Correct drivers come from hi suite for fast boot mode. There are several methods to enable software testpoint, check them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...le-software-tp if you haven't yet.
                  I can only do the described "adb" mode, which does not work. - For all other modes i need firmware files, which i don't have. - And i guess the 19$ 3-day time period for my DC Phoenix license will end today...

Comment

There are places to download files, such as this one https://androidhost.ru/search.html or xda forum. If you get your hands on the file, inform here, we will extend license for you.

Comment

There are places to download files, such as this one https://androidhost.ru/search.html or xda forum. If you get your hands on the file, inform here, we will extend license for you.
                      Hi, i know these places. - All suitable files from androidhost.ru are "pay per use"-files which i have to buy. - In XDA forums i haven't found an original huawei android 9.x rom. - So i haven't these files.

Comment

Working...
                      X