X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRP lock not working (M2-A01L)

Hi,

I've purchased 15 credits,
    the Factory Reset Protection erase operation was successful for few seconds...
    after a reboot I always see FRP Erase button like it was not successful (still in fastboot mode with "FRP lock")
    Can you help me? I can't do anything, DC requests me credits to do again and I'm pretty sure is so useless...

Thanks,

FRP erase does not change FRP lock on fastboot, it erases frp protection - google account from phone. To disable frp you need to go to dev options on device - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-phone-disable-frp
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      FRP erase does not change FRP lock on fastboot, it erases frp protection - google account from phone. To disable frp you need to go to dev options on device - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-phone-disable-frp
      That's the problem, my device hasn't "OEM unlock" option and I've tryed this solution. Maybe I'll try another way with your software, but I haven't enough credits.

Comment

Can I have back my credits? I haven't really used your service

Comment

Since there was no error regardless if you've used it for the wrong reason, sadly but can not add credits back.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
            Since there was no error regardless if you've used it for the wrong reason, sadly but can not add credits back.
            This is incorrect, as your software detects my FRP device to unlock (only obtainable with 15 credits). I just followed the instructions of the software.

Comment

Hi again, I've paid another 15 credits + my 4 remaining credits to use DC Phoenix. Seems initially to works, with phone in fastboot showing - after the process - PHONE Unlocked but FRP Lock (if you remember, I haven't OEM unlock in developer options and DC Phoenix can bypass that). Trying to flash recovery I get: FAILED (remote: 'image verification error'). I'm frustrated. I've spent a lot of money for your services, and they don't work as expected. What can I do?

Comment

What have you done exactly on DC-phoenix and why do you expect that using cmd/ADB will allow to flash files after using DC-phoenix? If there are additional protections on device then nothing you do on softwares related to FRP will help you as FRP only means Google account removal from the device. Since we do not solve problems that are outside of our software all I could do for you is to help search for information related to it. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/f...brick.3714581/ seems this person here has the same/similar problem as you do. Somehow he solved it by repairing SN, do not know how it is related to the error you receive as we do not flash twrp or have any information related to it.

Comment

I've followed this guide by a xda user:

"FRP Locked and phone not booting up. I had to use dc-phoenix (for 15 euros) to debrick my phone.
                  If someone manages to brick his phone and FRP gets locked, you cant flash system.img kernel.img recovery_ramdisk.img etc.
                  To fix this, you need to get dc-phoenix and buy 15 credits (15euros). https://www.dc-unlocker.com/
                  Buy 15 credits from this site by selecting new account, you need to select username and write your email (you will get a email with the password for dc-phoenix/dc unlocker) Download dc-phoenix
                  Download HWOTA8_Mate10 from this thread
                  Then download the firmware for your model (L09/L29) update.zip (stock firmware) the update_data_public.zip and *BLA-L09/L29_hw_eu.zip (rename it to update_all_hw.zip) or for other country-specific configuration file. here
                  Unpack the update.app from update.zip (stock firmware) and open dc-phoenix
                  Tick standard and select the update.app
                  Boot your phone to fastboot (FRP should locked but bootloader unlocked but works also when both are locked)
                  Start dc-phoenix by pressing update.
                  When it gets to: flashing system, open task manager and force close dc-phoenix (do not reboot your phone, let it stay in fastboot mode as the workaround is active in order to flash even with locked frp and bootloader)
                  put the update.zip, update_data_full_public.zip and update_all_hw.zip to the repack folder of HWOTA8_Mate10 and start repack.bat. Select 1 and wait until its finishes
                  When it finished go back to HWOTA8_Mate10 main folder and go to ota folder and run ota.bat. It should now flash recovery_ramdisk and the kernel (Due to FRP Locked it is not possible to flash it as it blocks you by saying: "command not allowed" But the dc-phoenix installs a backdoor/creates a workaround so we can flash the recovery_ramdisk and kernel. dc-phoenix is only needed for this workaround, not for flashing as for me it did not work. I flashed update.app and its configuration via dc-phoenix, which always lead to bootloop)
                  When it flashes the recovery_ramdisk and kernel plug your usb cable out and
                  Reboot to recovery by pressing volume up + power button
                  When the phone is in recovery plug your usb cable back in and press enter, so it send the update.zip and the rest of the zip to your phone.
                  When this process also finishes, the command center will tell you to press enter, so it boots to erecovery, which will flash the files.
                  And your phone is debricked after the flash Do not forget to do factory reset by pressing again at boot power + volume up and selecting factory reset. After boot allow OEM Unlock under developer settings or otherwise the FRP is still locked but the phone will work.
                  I wrote this guide in case someone also get into the same situation like me. It took me about 7-8hours to find a debrick-methode."

Comment

The problem is about the update, it didn't flash the system file with the proper stock firmware for my device. Now I have a device without a recovery and a system, with an unlocked bootloader and locked FRP.

Comment

No one help...? My license time is deprecated, and I need at least one day to try to flash again a firmware...

Comment

Working...
                      X