Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei Mate 20 pro stuck in Test point mode (Black screen) Error writing Bootloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Mate 20 pro stuck in Test point mode (Black screen) Error writing Bootloader

Hi,

I'm trying to unlock bootloader, and I had downgraded my Huawei Mate 20 pro Android version to 9.1 and was trying to unlock bootloader.

Using DC-Phoenix, tried to "Enable software testpoint" and its stuck in Black screen, won't go in recovery or fastboot.

Tried to unlock or reflash other firmware using new Harmony TP cable in COM 1.0 as well, but stuck at Writing Bootloader and fails "Error writing Bootloader" and INCOMPLETE.
    While in black screen and trying to write bootloader, red LED light flashes for a while and stops.

I've tried "Disable software testpoint", Load and temporarily unlock bootloader and Read info, and update firmware since I can only access TP now but all fails in the writing bootloader step.
    Bootloader file is Kirin980_P1_V3 for Huawei Mate 20 pro.

Please assist.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

What happens on HCU if you try to perform an actual bootloader unlock?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi Valdemaras,
      when I try on HCU and read phone info, it fails and says "Write to port error". So, I can't progress further to perform an actual bootloader unlock.

Thanks.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This means most likely the file you've used to enable testpoint affected your mobile.

Can only check further from log file, but seems like memory in mobile was altered.
        Please do this:
        1. Restart DC-Phoenix.
        2. Press CTRL+L
        3. Try to perform action - load temp unlock bootloader etc.
        4. After unsuccessful attempt close DC-phoenix
        5. Open directory where DC-phoenix software is placed in
        6. Look for .dgtkl file there, send it to me, please

Comment

It won't allow me to upload me here? Did you want me to send you in an email?

Comment

I've uploaded the .dgtkl files in google drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...dR?usp=sharing

Got few logs for you to look at, just in case.

Also, could you please extend the license to debug the issue?

Thanks.

Comment

According to the log file, your phone is not responding meaning it is damaged beyond software capability to repair it and probably needs its memory or main board replaced.

Comment

Hmmm, that's not good. Thanks for checking.
                Did you mean, will need to change the main board/motherboard of the phone to make it work?
                Something like this:

Comment

That is correct.

Comment

I'm just curious, Will try to unlock boot loader in mate 20 pro but device is not listed as supported in dc-unlocker, I did connected it to PC but it does say that:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1441

Detecting phone :

selection :
                    manufacturer - Huawei phones
                    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Phone not found !​

Comment

Originally posted by misiozol View Post
                      I'm just curious, Will try to unlock boot loader in mate 20 pro but device is not listed as supported in dc-unlocker, I did connected it to PC but it does say that:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1441

Detecting phone :

selection :
                      manufacturer - Huawei phones
                      model - Auto detect (recommended)

Phone not found !​
                      Your phone is supported only on HCU, DC-unlocker indeed does not support it. HCU-supported models: https://hcu-client.com/supported-models.php

Comment

However in HCU tutorial is clearly marked: GO TO DC-UNLOCKER and create TP then proceed to unlocking bootloader.

So how can I create TP in DC when it's not supported ? You see problem here ?

Comment

You must have misread something, no process involves DC-unlocker, only DC-phoenix and HCU as the tutorial describes and links to them.

Comment

Damn you are correct, in fact I did misread

Comment

Working...
                            X