Mate10 Pro (phone not found)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mate10 Pro (phone not found)

Hello Everyone. Please help. I'm trying to unlock the bootloader on my phone but the dc unlocker software won't recognize my phone at all. I have installed all the necessary drivers but again it will not recognize it. What to do ?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Why try to detect on DC-unlocker when your PC doesn't even see it correctly, our software won't fix computer-related problems. Try to uninstall your phone and reinstall HiSuite on PC.
    Also, keep in mind that DC-unlocker will be able to unlock it only if it runs Android 7. Otherwise, you are also using the wrong tool, need to use HCU for higher versions. https://hcu-client.com/category/tutorials/
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hello my dear friend,first of all thank you for the answer. I installed "hisuite" software and solved the driver problem that I mentioned in my first post. Unfortunately, even with the HCU software, I was unable to unlock (or read) the bootloader key. The information I get from the HCU software is that the "patch my phone has is not currently supported". The current firmware installed on my phone is as follows: EMUI 10.0.0.202 (C432E9R1P3). It is quite clear to me that I need to go back to andoid 7 in order to use "DC unlocker" software. What is not clear to me is why the HCU software cannot recognize the firmware currently installed on my phone. Even this software can't read the bootloader key I need. Do you have any specific advice on how to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Comment

You are using the wrong method to get code from your phone as mentioned in the previous reply. See the given link according to your android version and follow the correct guide which should be indicated above tutorials "for android 8 or higher"

Comment

I did everything as you said, there is still a problem, how do I solve it?
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Testpoint services are available only with a time license account, it is mentioned in the guide. You either need to make a separate payment/account or can purchase additional 15 credits into the same account and inform us, then we could convert it to a time license account.

Comment

Thank you my friend but I am not in a financial position to afford and buy as much credit as the service costs. I know you are not interested in that but in the country I come from (Bosnia and Herzegovina) the standard of living is very low and this is too expensive for me. Thank you again for your help and detailed instructions. Best regards

Comment

Working...
              X