Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei G620S only fastboot available

Hi

I have bought 4 credits needed to unlock G620S, but phone cannot be detected.

It is stuck in a loop booting with logo, and I can only go to fastboot. Comman line fastboot works, but I am not allowed to flash recovery. If I go to recovery, it reboots by itself within 1-2 seconds.

Hisuite is installed, but does not detect phone. But windows seems to register it connecting and disconnecting (and also fastboot works on both windows and linux).

How can I unlock ? Can I do it via command line if I give you IMEI ?You would give a bootloader code and remove my 4 credits ? Would it work ?

The code is inside the phone, we do not have it. Code can be read from the phone only if it can boot up normally as per tutorials. In your case you can only try to repair it by flash https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dc-phoen...epair-tutorial
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

But, how many credits do I need to do this repair? It says it needs Credit but it is difficult to know how many. Cannot decipher it from the table.
      I still have 4 I bought but will need them to unlock later. So how many extra do I need to buy?
      I start wondering if it at all makes sense, it is a very old and used Phone. Do you do refunds in case I will not use my 4 credits?

Comment

Need either 15 credits or a time license account to use DC-phoenix. Refund availability depends on the payment method you have used.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X