Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Mediapad M3 8,4

Hi,
    I am trying to unlock the bootloader on my Mediapad M3 8,4. I have installed HiSuite on Win11 an followed all steps in the tutorial. Windows Device-Manager looks good for me (see screenshot attached) When klicking on the spyglass I get the following output:

=============================================
    DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1441

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM5

=============================================

Looks like, that DC Unlocker finds "something" on COM5, but is not able to identify the tablet.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

image.png

It is ok, even if it shows only 1 application port found and now details of the device, this happens because of the security patch that is installed on the device. However, it does not mean that service you want to use will work via manufacture mode. Could you let us know the android version of your device and the security patch date?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi.
      thanks for the reply. However…. you are too late. Meanwhile I decided to try it. I have bought four credits and can confirm that reading the unlock-code worked like a charm. And the tablet is now running android 10. Before it was android 7 with latest updates provided by huawei. So now no change anymore to look up the rquestet information. I am sorry for that and thankful for Your wonderful solution.
      Regards
      R.

Comment

Working...
      X