Brick problem when repairing Huawei honor v10 device with Hcu Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick problem when repairing Huawei honor v10 device with Hcu Client

Hello. I applied imei repair process to my device via hcu client via test point. but the device is bricked. I downloaded and installed firmware with Dc Phoenix to recover the device. My device is hard bricked this time too. The device does not respond in any way. It only appears with the test point. I would be glad if you help me in this regard.
    Device model: Huawei Honor v10 bkl-al00​

You should try flashing board software if it appears in testpoint mode, otherwise may try to use temp load and unlock bootloader on dc-phoenix testpoint tab, and monitor the device manager if the device enters into fastboot mode, then you could flash stock ROM instead. Those are the only options to attempt to repair it from this condition.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      You should try flashing board software if it appears in testpoint mode, otherwise may try to use temp load and unlock bootloader on dc-phoenix testpoint tab, and monitor the device manager if the device enters into fastboot mode, then you could flash stock ROM instead. Those are the only options to attempt to repair it from this condition.
      Hello there. The device does not turn on at all. If I make a test point, can the device detect the sd card and install the software in it?

Comment

Unlikely that you can flash it from an sd card when only test point mode is available for it. Only by mentioned methods, you can try to flash it
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X