Cannot unlock bootloader of MAR-LX1M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot unlock bootloader of MAR-LX1M

Hi there.. today I tried to unlock bootloader of a Huawei P30 Lite.. I downloaded the exact firmware from the net, but when I give it to the DC Phoenix it says
    Cannot ennable testpoint, because there are not XLOADER partitions in Update file

I found the firmware at https://androidhost.ru/1OF8?pt=WTNwV...dzIxbHNWOD0%3D
    btw.

How can I enable the software test mode on this device so I can unlock it?
    Thanks! -t

PS: the phone is running EMUI 12.0 - from reading the docs, I understand I need to downgrade it to Android 9. I'm trying the HiSuite method right now..
    Last edited by tkalfaoglu; 2023-01-24, 10:42 AM.

Software testpoint works up to 9.1 android - also no guarantees sometimes must use hardware testpoint. Bootloader unlock for your device works also only up to android 9.1 no other solutions worldwide for it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Software testpoint works up to 9.1 android - also no guarantees sometimes must use hardware testpoint. Bootloader unlock for your device works also only up to android 9.1 no other solutions worldwide for it.
      Thanks! I just tried and HiSuite was unable to downgrade the phone to the previous EMUI.. Therefore this phone seems doomed to be locked and unrootable

Comment

Working...
      X