HCU Client Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX3 EMUI 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCU Client Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX3 EMUI 9

I want to know if HCU Client works on this model, I have been testing many things to reset FRP but nothing work, so I want to be sure that HCU Client could almost work on this phone, if there is no hope please let me known, I don't want to waste more of my time or money with this device.
    Dvice information:
    Device: Huawei Y9 2019
    Mode: JKM-LX3
    EMUI: 9
    Country Vendor: hw/la
    Firmware Version: 9.0.1.162 (C605) SP70C605E3R1P6T8
    Ready for test point: YES
    OEM Unlock: NO
    Fastboot: detected
    eRecovery: YES
    User state: LOCK
    Phone Lock: YES
    Last edited by devil-fm-hw; 2023-06-20, 01:48 PM.

Do you want to remove Google account linked to this phone or do you want to change frp lock status in fastboot screen?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I want to remove Google account linked to the phone.
      And if is possible unlock the bootloader, but for now I just want to remove the Google account, or whatever thing that allow me to access the phone without the need of the registered Google account.

Comment

There is a hope to unlock FRP on HCU, but it would require a testpoint. Guide: https://hcu-client.com/huawei-frp-erase-via-testpoint/

Comment

Oh, I'm worried about that, because I was testing that some days ago, I use Hikey from 960boards, it loads the xloader, uce and fastboot successfully and boots in fastboot via test point but I was unable to do anything useful, I tried to flash EMUI 8 firmware but everything fails with 'Command not allowed'.

But that was my self trying to repair it without professional tools, I guess if I almost can flash a EMUI8 firmware or a version that allow me using common methods to bypass FRP I will be happy with that, no matter the cost.
          I just want to be almost sure that the tools will work or allow me do anything useful with this device.

Comment

If you manage to enter testpoint then it should, but there is never a 100%.

Comment

Working...
            X