No announcement yet.

HCU testpoint unlock bootloader failed. "Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCU testpoint unlock bootloader failed. "Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION"

The day before yesterday I tried to unlock the bootloader of my Huawei yal-l21 with HCU, and I bought the 3 days license, but when I connect it by testpoint, the order recognizes it well, but hcu I think it doesn't, because in the middle of the operation, it says "Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION".

The phone is on version 12 of emui, can it be that I need to downgrade? If so I have a problem. Because the battery of my mobile malfunctions and turns itself off, and I can not downgrade with a usb, because it can not be charged, it turns off in the middle of the process. I have tried HiSuite proxy and it doesn't work, can anyone give me a solution?

I have already ordered a battery, but it arrives on June 15, and I would not like to lose the 20 dollars. I thought that by rooting and changing the OS to an android that does not depend on google, the battery would be fine, as they say that google eventually makes like a component malfunctions so that you change the phone, but now I realize that this is false.

Sorry for so much text. Regards

As you can see from tutorials and supported models table you device must be on Android 9 for bootloader unlock to work. Also there must be hisuite installed on pc as well, but it can not be running during this process. Monitor device manager on your computer to see the changes as your device must switch from testpoint to fastboot during this.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

So I can't do anything? The battery has already arrived. Couldn't you give me at least 1 hour more please?

Comment

Working...
      X