DC Phoenix recover soft bricked p30 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Phoenix recover soft bricked p30 pro

Hi, Im trying to recover a soft bricked p30 pro. Im on emui 11.0.0.161.

When I push any files it stops at "Looking for a device in upgrade mode". I try to manually put the device in upgrade mode. But in my EMUI I only have 4 options: Update and Recover system, Factory Reset, Restart and Power off. There is no option Update Mode.
    Also In dc phoenix it says Android Sooner Single ADB Interface.

Please help

The usual way to put the phone in Upgrade mode is (Phone should be powered off) Press the VOLUME UP key, VOLUME DOWN, and then connect to the USB while holding those buttons, keep holding them until upgrade mode appears, if it is still accessible it will enter this mode.​
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

What if its not accessible? Can I fix via shorting the pins to get into testpoint or something? Or how do I proceed?
      I was under the assumption I can repair via fastboot like how hi suite proxy does.

Comment

Im having an issue running the latest HCU (v382). Its giving me runtime error 216 at 0040913E. The pc is running windows 10 pro. I tried on my laptop and the software runs but its locked to this pc.
        How do I fix this error or can you reset my license so I can move to the laptop.
        User: josephmiller2958

Comment

Originally posted by josephmiller2958 View Post
          What if its not accessible? Can I fix via shorting the pins to get into testpoint or something? Or how do I proceed?
          I was under the assumption I can repair via fastboot like how hi suite proxy does.
          Then it could be a dead end, this phone is not flashable through testpoint mode. Yes, you can attempt flash from fastboot mode provided phone stays in modes necessary to proceed - there is no guarantee in repair success regardless.
          PC lock has been removed.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
          X