No announcement yet.

Vodafone K3565 - Rev 2 (Huawei e160) not detected by windows after unlocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone K3565 - Rev 2 (Huawei e160) not detected by windows after unlocking

Hi All

I unlocked my Vodafone K3565 - Rev 2 (Huawei e160) successfully with DC Unlocker, however the device seems unusable after the unlock.

Windows cannot communicate with the device so I cannot put the Mobile Partner software. I could see the CD ROM with vodafone software on it so when I tried to reinstall, it detected 3 devices and asked me to choose which of them to install so I one of them but still no detected device.

Did anyone have this case before? How did you manage to solve it?

Originally posted by dontplayfair View Post
    Hi All

I unlocked my Vodafone K3565 - Rev 2 (Huawei e160) successfully with DC Unlocker, however the device seems unusable after the unlock.

Windows cannot communicate with the device so I cannot put the Mobile Partner software. I could see the CD ROM with vodafone software on it so when I tried to reinstall, it detected 3 devices and asked me to choose which of them to install so I one of them but still no detected device.

It's only an hardware recognition problem of windows.
    Unlock not damage the modem.
    Disconnect the modem dongle from usb, restart the Pc and connect it again.
    Click yes, if it ask to install software management, or try if mobile partner already recognizes the dongle.

Comment

Originally posted by dontplayfair View Post
      Hi All

Try to check here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1820
      or here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2609

Comment

Working...
      X