No announcement yet.

How to Save/Create your dashboard with HUAWEI DASHBOARD TOOL v.0.0.0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dashboard tool v0.0.0.7 not working for me....

please help how this dashboard tool works??

Comment

Originally posted by BJFROG View Post
      Already been banned by Polish due to one comment in English,there are no need spend more time on this mess any more ,ill be back when i met unlock issue....
      Try to contact him....

Comment

Originally posted by rathishtr View Post
        please help how this dashboard tool works??
        But is very simple!...
        -Input ISO image file (means that you have created a custom ISO file to suit your needs);
        -Output dashboard installer file (choose the path and file name, not forgetting to give the .exe extension);
        -Change dashboard installer label (assigns your custom-name version to be displayed only during the early operations update - is not real);
        -E2XX support only (is for the old E220 and similar)
        -Delete temporary files (delete temporary files)

-Backup/Capacity is more simple...

Comment

thanks you sir....

Comment

Utps21.003.25.04.793_mac21.003.25.04.793_lnx21.003 .25.04.793.b717

UTPS21.003.25.04.793_MAC21.003.25.04.793_LNX21.003 .25.04.793.B717
            @BJFROG
            It's a customized original Huawei dashboard flasher from TATA DOCOMO 3G
            It have:
            -Win driver version: 4.20.05.00
            -Mac driver version: 4.24.01
            -Lnx driver version: 4.18.02.00

Thanks to yaylol

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
              @BJFROG
              It have:

Thanks to yaylol

thanks a lot.....

Comment

@BJFROG
                It have:

Thanks to yaylol
                [B]
                @fakiro
                thanks a lots bro ..can u pls upload setup file of dis version...
                so dat i can install on pc wthout updating dashboard[
                /B]
                Last edited by itsmeminku; 2011-01-29, 06:08 PM.

Comment

@BJFROG
                  It have:

Thanks to yaylol
                  thanks, Fakrio, i just tried this one and i had to say its a crazy dashboard

they put seven useless links on the toolbar and all our favorite plugins are removed
                  thats why it make me crazy but animate effects of the toolbar buttons are awesome,like it very much.
                  Code:
                  <commandmap>
                  		<item id="45100" name="browse" url="mobiletv.tatadocomo.com"/>
                  		<item id="45101" name="browse" url="gaming.tatadocomo.com"/>
                  		<item id="45102" name="browse" url="videos.tatadocomo.com"/>
                  		<item id="45103" name="browse" url="email.tatadocomo.com"/>
                  		<item id="45104" name="browse" url="www.facebook.com"/>
                  		<item id="45105" name="browse" url="www.youtube.com"/>
                  		<item id="45106" name="browse" url="www.gmail.com"/>
                  </commandmap>
                  <toolbar name="xframe">		
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="livetv" id="IDS_LIVETV">45100</item>
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="gaming" id="IDS_GAMING">45101</item>
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="videos" id="IDS_VIDEOS">45102</item>
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="mail" id="IDS_MAIL">45103</item>
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="facebook" id="IDS_FACEBOOK">45104</item>
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="youtube" id="IDS_YOUTUBE">45105</item>
                  		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="gmail" id="IDS_GMAIL">45106</item-->    		
                  </toolbar>
                  from v21 they develop MP under QT so that its very easy to deploy MP across different platforms and also inclued the new international dashborad installer,so it should be the future of MP, just guess.

Comment

Hi ,Fakiro
                    i got another crazy from MTN UTPS16.002.03.00.67.B717

Comment

Originally posted by BJFROG View Post
                      thanks, Fakrio, i just tried this one and i had to say its a crazy dashboard

they put seven useless links on the toolbar and all our favorite plugins are removed
                      thats why it make me crazy but animate effects of the toolbar buttons are awesome,like it very much.
                      Code:
                      <commandmap>
                      		<item id="45100" name="browse" url="mobiletv.tatadocomo.com"/>
                      		<item id="45101" name="browse" url="gaming.tatadocomo.com"/>
                      		<item id="45102" name="browse" url="videos.tatadocomo.com"/>
                      		<item id="45103" name="browse" url="email.tatadocomo.com"/>
                      		<item id="45104" name="browse" url="www.facebook.com"/>
                      		<item id="45105" name="browse" url="www.youtube.com"/>
                      		<item id="45106" name="browse" url="www.gmail.com"/>
                      </commandmap>
                      <toolbar name="xframe">		
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="livetv" id="IDS_LIVETV">45100</item>
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="gaming" id="IDS_GAMING">45101</item>
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="videos" id="IDS_VIDEOS">45102</item>
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="mail" id="IDS_MAIL">45103</item>
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="facebook" id="IDS_FACEBOOK">45104</item>
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="youtube" id="IDS_YOUTUBE">45105</item>
                      		<item type="NORMAL" module="XFramePlugin" icon="gmail" id="IDS_GMAIL">45106</item-->    		
                      </toolbar>
                      from v21 they develop MP under QT so that its very easy to deploy MP across different platforms and also inclued the new international dashborad installer,so it should be the future of MP, just guess.

bro can u pls upload setup file of dis version and mtn setup file
                      i want to install in pc i dont want to update my dashbord bcoz if i do so i avoid my warranty

Comment

Originally posted by itsmeminku View Post
                        i want to install in pc i dont want to update my dashbord bcoz if i do so i avoid my warranty

you are not pain to obtain the setup from downloaeded installer without flash
                        easy to handle this via RESHACKER
                        1. Save res UPDATEWIZARD,
                        2. save res "bin\250" from exported UPDATEWIZARD
                        3. Open bin file got from step2 via UltraISO or WinISO ...

Comment

THX BJFROG
                          @itsmeminku
                          Setup file for Win, Mac, Linux
                          UTPS21_MAC21_LNX21_TATA DOCOMO.rar

Comment

MTN Online UPTS16.002.03.67B717

It's only for Win o.s. and have inside driver version 4.20.05.00

Comment

It's only for Win o.s. and have inside driver version 4.20.05.00
                              http://www.multiupload.com/ZLAIAB33JR
                              @bgfrog thanks a lots bro, its so easy to do
                              @fakiro thanks yar, u rocks

Comment

HI

@fakiro bro can u mods dashboard specialy for umg1831 ussd support
                                as we knw umg1831 ussd feature not work bcoz of ASCII or PDU PROBLEM (DAT I DONT NO)

It should support USSD commands though!
                                MDMA. It's a small dashboard program with extra tools and a very accurate signal readout. Before running you MUST close down all other dashboard software.
                                Download here: http://www.nerve.org.za/mdma/

You can also run MDMA with command line switches the one of interest to you is: /ussdcode:<dcs> - Set the USSD data coding scheme: Auto (default), ASCII or PDU. The Huawei E160 is the only device known to require PDU mode so far. In Auto mode, MDMA will first try sending in ASCII mode and then switch to PDU if ASCII doesn't work! See the read-me file as most command line switches require the COM to be specified. Windows Device Manager will reveal this of course!

The only drawback with MDMA is that it does not support SMS functions yet!

im not expert in dis case ..how to do it ......sorry..@fakiro bro pls help me

so bro can u mod ussd feature to work in umg1831 modem ,,or mods dat file only ill overwrite dat ussd folder in c:/program/ mobile partner/ussd......so dat ussd feature will work

MDMA tool work vry smoothly in my umg1831 USSD ..............

WAITING 4 UR REPLY

THANKS
                                BEST REGARDS
                                MINKU

Comment

Working...
                                X