Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get errorcode 63
    "no username"

When I tried this unlock, the unlocker recognice the stick and everuthing is ok.
    Have anyone get this e398 unlocked??

Comment

Originally posted by omaga View Post
      I get errorcode 63
      "no username"

When I tried this unlock, the unlocker recognice the stick and everuthing is ok.
      Have anyone get this e398 unlocked??
      Dc-unlocker can not unlock this device at the moment. Error 63 means no username. Username to use software will receive after buy credits.

Comment

Ok! Thx to explane about the errortxt, is there a chance to get this modem unlocked in near future?? Or is it possible at all?

Comment

Originally posted by omaga View Post
          Ok! Thx to explane about the errortxt, is there a chance to get this modem unlocked in near future?? Or is it possible at all?
          We have the modem here, but can not tell for sure when we will be able to unlock it.

Comment

Hope u get it unlocked some day, when that happens i could make an donation for your Great work

Comment

NOt exactly the topic, but where the heck can I _buy_ a Huawei E398 modem?? I have been looking for weeks for this beast, to no success I am living in Germany and would prefer an unlocked one...

With best regards

Ralph.

Comment

Hi Ralph,
                in Schweden gibts die E398 relativ günstig.
                Gruß

For the english speaking users: you can buy a E398 in sweden from Tele2, Telia and Telenor.

Comment

Aah, I see, very fine. But I guess they all are locked? And is there any company selling such a modem directly to Germany? Any hint is welcome

Comment

@Betamax

How do you know that E398 are cheap in sweden? Do you've got a price list? I'd be interested. Thanks.

Comment

Help me

i couldn't unlock Huawei E398 ....Dc- unlocker please help us .... i pay alot to get that modem and now i feel it worthless cus i cannot use it DC-unlocker you are our only hope ... please don't let us down... i fell disappointed

Comment

@yaylol: search for online shops in sweden, a lot of them are selling the Huawei E398. For example clickok.se, they are selling 3 different versions of the modem and they deliver across Europe. To Germany, the shipping was 3 working days. Actually you have to pay about 150 euros for the (locked) modem and about 30 euros for shipping (to Germany) - taxes already included.

So the biggest problem is the simlock! Is there any progress in unlocking @Vincentas?

Comment

***** does not work, I can not find a window to enter the credit card data, the shop tells the number is requested after the order, but when I finish the order it complains that it could not debit the card (how should it?), and emails are not answered.

Any other shops that do work?
                          Last edited by Vincentas; 2011-04-26, 07:35 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Originally posted by dk5ras View Post
                            ***** does not work, I can not find a window to enter the credit card data, the shop tells the number is requested after the order, but when I finish the order it complains that it could not debit the card (how should it?), and emails are not answered.

Any other shops that do work?
                            Try ***** the first thing to do is contact the seller about "how to order"
                            Last edited by Vincentas; 2011-04-27, 01:38 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

This ones automated system does not accept my two credit cards. The owner answers fast to emails, but seems not very cooperative in solving the issue.

Comment

Hello,
                                the shop system was a bit complicated because you have to enter a number (I have entered a random number...) before you can enter your credit card details. My Visa card was directly accepted by the shop, after I have bought the item I was forwarded to a payment site. It wasn´t too complicated and the swedish language was quite easy to understand for me (German)

Comment

Working...
                                X