No announcement yet.

New dashboard 100% unbranded WIN & MAC UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dashboard 100% unbranded WIN & MAC UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03

Guys,

I'm new to the forum so, please, be indulgent with me.

Two weeks ago, returning from Australia, I bought a NONAME USB stick at HK Airport. It's a HUAWEI device (I think it's a E177 but I'm not sure). It comes with a new dashboard version: UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03

I have backed up the software. It's only in US English. As I have a PC with MacDrive, I managed to back up both images.

I have installed the backup in a E1550 and a E1752C devices. It works fine. However, I cannot test the Macintosh image because I don't have a Mac with me. I suppose it should work flawless, but if someone can test it on a Macintosh computer it would be great help.

I've seen in some forums the Windows version UTPS21.003.27.00.03 but it comes with no help and no Mac version. I have also seen in a Italian forum a Macintosh version (MAC21.003.25.03.51) with is personalized for the Italian operator Wind_C51 (even when it's said this version is 'UNBRANDED').

I have used MacImage and Huawei Dashboard Tool 0.0.0.8 to build the image.

All this said, I prefer to use an older version: UTPS16.001.06.01.500 (even is the USSD function doesn't work properly) because of the MMS and other 'goodies' that have 'disappeared' in the new version, but I know some geeks prefer to use the latest versions. So here you are...

UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03.exe (58.93 MB)

Enjoy!

Regards.

This dashboard is here allready

Comment

Edit to my previous post: The link in my post is only Win dasboard So thx ArtZ for the Mac version, must test that

Comment

Originally posted by omaga View Post
        Omaga,

That one supports only Windows. The Macintosh image is missing. Beside, the help files are also missing... and, finally, you can only install it on your computer (no flasher).

Regards.

Comment

I flashed this dashboard in my E1820 stick, that went just fine and I tested in my Macbook Pro and it works perfect! So good job ArtZ with this

Comment

Linux Version

Could anybody upload a linux version?
            Thanks in advance

Comment

vignesh

the size of UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03.exe dashboard is after update 50.2mb.i heared dashboard size must be max 32mb.is there any problem with size of dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by bvignesh View Post
                the size of UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03.exe dashboard is after update 50.2mb.i heared dashboard size must be max 32mb.is there any problem with size of dashboard

The dashboard works perfect in windows and Mac so what's the problem with the file size? If you know something about compres zip files you also know that the same zip file can be in different sizes depend on the compression level.

Comment

Very Happy to see my name in this Unbranded version.....

Comment

how to insert profile in dash board

How insert many profiles in this dashborad or other dashboard

Originally posted by _ArtZ_ View Post
                    Guys,

I'm new to the forum so, please, be indulgent with me.

Two weeks ago, returning from Australia, I bought a NONAME USB stick at HK Airport. It's a HUAWEI device (I think it's a E177 but I'm not sure). It comes with a new dashboard version: UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03

I have backed up the software. It's only in US English. As I have a PC with MacDrive, I managed to back up both images.

I have installed the backup in a E1550 and a E1752C devices. It works fine. However, I cannot test the Macintosh image because I don't have a Mac with me. I suppose it should work flawless, but if someone can test it on a Macintosh computer it would be great help.

I've seen in some forums the Windows version UTPS21.003.27.00.03 but it comes with no help and no Mac version. I have also seen in a Italian forum a Macintosh version (MAC21.003.25.03.51) with is personalized for the Italian operator Wind_C51 (even when it's said this version is 'UNBRANDED').

I have used MacImage and Huawei Dashboard Tool 0.0.0.8 to build the image.

All this said, I prefer to use an older version: UTPS16.001.06.01.500 (even is the USSD function doesn't work properly) because of the MMS and other 'goodies' that have 'disappeared' in the new version, but I know some geeks prefer to use the latest versions. So here you are...

UTPS21.003.27.00.03_MAC21.003.27.00.03.exe (58.93 MB)

Enjoy!

Regards.

Comment

Hi _ArtZ_

I have a HUAWEI E156G USB Modem with Mobile Partner 11.030.01.04.03 (UTPS11.030.01.04.03.B409) it looks like the same Mobile Partner in your post, I tried to update my Modem with your one but when Downloading Programs it gives me that error

I hope to help me with that error

and thanks a lot in advance

Comment

Originally posted by N@der View Post
                        Hi _ArtZ_

I have a HUAWEI E156G USB Modem with Mobile Partner 11.030.01.04.03 (UTPS11.030.01.04.03.B409) it looks like the same Mobile Partner in your post, I tried to update my Modem with your one but when Downloading Programs it gives me that error

I hope to help me with that error

and thanks a lot in advance

Close Modem connection manager and Modem Internet Connection and try update dashboard....

Comment

Originally posted by nirav496086 View Post

Close Modem connection manager and Modem Internet Connection and try update dashboard....
                          Thanks for reply, I did what you said and the same problem

Comment

I am waiting for your help

Comment

how to insert profiles in this dashboard

Please give the suggaisaiton to if install allready have some oprater profiles and select the connect button as per your advice I download the hex edit software but not found the were the insert our profile detailes

Thanks

Originally posted by nirav496086 View Post
                              Very Happy to see my name in this Unbranded version.....

Comment

Working...
                              X