[HELP]HUAWEI U8150-B"firmware update step 1/2 unpacking update failed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP]HUAWEI U8150-B"firmware update step 1/2 unpacking update failed"

can someone help me about this problem...i need a solution for this 1....after that i can ask again for simlock block reset key....i dont know what to do...

plss help me plss...

Originally posted by korenai View Post
    can someone help me about this problem...i need a solution for this 1....after that i can ask again for simlock block reset key....i dont know what to do...

plss help me plss...
    To unlock this phone, you must follow these instructions step-by-step: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_u8...lock_procedure
    Make sure you put your phone in fastboot mode correctly.

Comment

plss help me plss...
      Do you want to update firmware or unlock?
      If you want to unlock, then you put phone to wrong mode.
      The mode you enter is firmware update mode. For detect you need to enter fast boot mode.

Comment

both unlock and firmware bro....icant do fast boot....firmware update step 1/2 unpacking update failed will appear....how to fastboot..?

Comment

both unlock and firmware bro....icant do fast boot....firmware update step 1/2 unpacking update failed will appear....how to fastboot..?
          Please follow the procedure in the link that I gave you in my previous post and you will see how to enter fastboot mode.

Comment

i follow the procedure sir..... and "firmware update step 1/2 unpacking update failed" will appear will appear....i dont know how to update that firmware...i dont know if this simlock affect the firmware to update contineuosly...

Comment

i follow the procedure sir..... and "firmware update step 1/2 unpacking update failed" will appear will appear....i dont know how to update that firmware...i dont know if this simlock affect the firmware to update contineuosly...
              Then it means you did not enter fastboot mode correctly.
              Check the link again.
              You need to turn off the phone, press "Power" shortly, then press and hold VOL - , End Call, and Power buttons till the phone hangs. Then phone is entered to fastboot mode.

Comment

i already try on that.. same appearrance...it is posible that firmware not update cuz i didnt log in to gmail on my phone...?i cant log in to gmail cuz i dont have signal and i cant use prepaid connection to log in to gmail...it is posible?

Comment

i already try on that.. same appearrance...it is posible that firmware not update cuz i didnt log in to gmail on my phone...?i cant log in to gmail cuz i dont have signal and i cant use prepaid connection to log in to gmail...it is posible?
                  We can not help you with firmware update. Firmware update will not unlock your phone
                  Dc-unlocker is for phone unlocking. How to enter fastboot and unlock you can read here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_u8...lock_procedure
                  Please read it and follow all steps.

Comment

Working...
                  X